The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Try and find key aspects/themes of the sources such as date, bias, location etc. and compare them in the specific sources. Then use your own knowledge to expand on these themes and place them in the context so you can show how relevant they are.
I have answered questions where I've compared each source seperately, which may be a good idea when you're asked to compare all the sources. However, in the exam when you have less time, its best to try and find the key themes and compare and contrast the sources on each of the key themes.
Hiya,
I have a hisotry exam in january on nazi germany for AS level too. Dont worry though, its only an hour long. Wat exam board are you on? I have OCR. When doing sources, compare the content, who wrote it, when it was written, why it was written, is it typical/ reliable, what the source is e.g a memoir etc. Hope that helps and hope we both do well in the exam!! By the way, how r u gonna revise?
Reply 3
Thanks for the advice....its a simple case of read, read and then write down what u remember,...well thats how i revise lol, im on CCEA board,
Reply 4
what are they looking for when they ask for the mode of a source
Reply 5
in AQA there are 3, 7 and 15 mark source questions.

how do i go about answering the 7 and 15

thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending