The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We have an nearly completely different team and different manager. Previous record doesn't mean anything, there are basically no continuous variables from previous matches.

Issue with Everton is they have quite an industrial midfield pairing, which we will need to combat. Really hoping Blind is fit, was a doubt but apparently did train, so he is close. That in combination with the fact I think Lukaku will target McNair. Its going to be quite hard to negate Everton's stronger points. I think Valencia could struggle with Mirallas too, as he tend to drift and Valencia likes to nod off.

I hope Shaw has a good game. Lennon isn't the best at tracking back so our usual plan of the overload on the left could be quite effective.
If Blind's fit, I'm confident we'll win. If he's not fit but we play like we did against Chelsea, then we should still probably win.
Original post by Eboracum
I keep hearing this word rags...why do Manchester City call us rags?

Small Club. 20,000 Empty Seats. A joke that they are expanding their stadium, they don't fill it as it is!

I know right, a disgraceful small club. Just shows how jealous they are of us and acknowledge our position as the biggest english Club.
Well, that's a poor quality first page.
Original post by NathanW18
Well, that's a poor quality first page.

You can have one of my spots, just quote me and I'll add it in!
Original post by IceJJFish(IIII)
You can have one of my spots, just quote me and I'll add it in!

It's okay mate. A bit hypocritical on my part, because I'm too lazy to do anything better!

I hope they just confirm it already. It seems so obvious now that Depay will be joining United (i hope :ninja:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
cleverly scoring against man city :biggrin:
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
I hope they just confirm it already. It seems so obvious now that Depay will be joining United (i hope :ninja:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would be as confident of you but Liverpool are involved, so we have to be careful:tongue:
:rofl: oh Citeh

EDIT: Villa were robbed with that offside decision and then City score :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 191
Villa are beasting
Reply 192
Spoke too soon :colondollar:
FFS
Ah sucks, but regardless City could easily drop points in any of their final fixtures in current form.

That Depay article does point out, he's not Depay's agent, he's an agent for the company who represent Depay. However they also represent RVP.
why does it matter?

with us being as useless as always, you aren't dropping out of top 4.
obviously you still wanna finish above city, but CL places are set in stone now - all that's left to fight for is whether you have to play a qualifying match or not.

you're welcome :smile:

P.S: villa were extremely unlucky a the end there with another god awful decision, but honestly i'd say it evens out the one against us.
PL referees may be useless but at least they make terrible decisions against every team and don't discriminate...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
why does it matter?

with us being as useless as always, you aren't dropping out of top 4.
There is a distinct benefit of 2nd/3rd over 4th. Auto qualification would be good.
Lol when they're denying it like that it means it's happening.
City are ****, they will drop points to Spurs, Swansea and/or Southampton. Avoid defeat today and we'll easily finish above them.
Reply 199
Predictions for today?

Im going with a solid 2-0 victory, rooney and fellaini

Latest