Original post by Zürich
Blind really playing CB then?He'll get rinsed

Same was said when he played LB last season :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Amphiprion
That photoshop work is pretty rough...

What you mean by Adidas? It's Legit though and looks 10/10 IMO
Original post by h3isenberg
Valdes and Van Gaal fell out at Barca too. So you never know; it's a process.

Really? Perez himself said this a few weeks ago:

"There are players that want to leave and the club doesn't want them to go. And those are not going to go"

He can't force someone to play and he didn't want to let him go because of the backlash.
He could have made Ramos the bad guy in the situation and if Ramos was willing to come that badly i'm sure he wouldn't have minded what people thought of him.
Original post by xKay
Same was said when he played LB last season :u:

I remember saying Sterling was gonna tear him apart at Anfield.
That went well....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dirtybit
What you mean by Adidas? It's Legit though and looks 10/10 IMO

The image is pretty cool but I mean the way they've photoshopped the fork into their hands is really awkward and looks ****ed up if you ask me haha. I do some work with photoshop myself and its really not so hard to make something like that fit correctly, its just funny a company/club has almost unlimited funds for advertising and it looks a bit semi-pro rather than legendary.
We are gonna get destroyed at set pieces.
Deja Vu all over again.
I wish we could fine AdM for each day that he's gone AWOL
Original post by Leking9
I wish we could fine AdM for each day that he's gone AWOL

Apparently he's been fined £360,000.
Deserves it the cheeky ****
Shame Valdes has had a hissy fit because if he'd have more than likely started on August 8th with the uncertainty over DDG and LVG's latest comments after PSG.

LVG-Valdes have had their ups and downs but can't envisage a reunion between the two with Romero signed.
Training kit is trash, look like PJ's
Apparently we're asking for Moura to be included in the deal for Di Maria
Training kit is trash, look like PJ's

Whats with the blue, I never understood why some of our old alternative kits/training stuff has been blue. It's literally the opposite in the age old battle of football colour nemeses, red and blue.
Apparently we're asking for Moura to be included in the deal for Di Maria
I rate Moura, had a friend who was raving about him before he came to Europe, hasn't hit that hype but he's still young. He'd be a good replacement but swap deals rarely happen in reality. We should extract as much money from PSG as possible, and line up a target rather than see which on of their case offs we could grab.

Also a very interesting piece with an attempt at midfield analysis.

http://statsbomb.com/2015/07/controlling-the-midfield-and-why-james-milner-might-not-be-the-answer-for-liverpool/

Some interesting points in there about United, and one point in particular rings true from casual observation about our the interaction between our midfield and defence last season.

Only Man United and strangely QPR are better at stopping passes through the midfield than Tottenham, the main problem with their defence was the passes that get through are long and dangerous, and are converted into shots at a higher rate than any other EPL team. This would suggest at first glance that the backline is more of a problem than the midfield. United had similar problems, though they were tougher to pass against and not near as susceptible to passes being converted to shots.

He links to another piece which shows quite how bad we were last season at being cut open from long deep passes. Like, Europe-wide levels of bad.

Manchester United’s soft underbelly shows up here, nearly the easiest to complete passes against in this area and then allow nearly the highest shots/pass of any team.

Goes to show at least in part a huge part of our defensive problem last season was not just in defence, it was in midfield allowing such accurate passes to be made. Hopefully the additions made can go someway to help in that respect.
(edited 8 years ago)
Herrera and Jones tho...

New website 10/10
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Jul/adidas-reveal-the-new-manchester-united-home-kit-for-2015-16-as-new-10-year-partnership-begins.aspx

Original post by Amphiprion
Whats with the blue, I never understood why some of our old alternative kits/training stuff has been blue. It's literally the opposite in the age old battle of football colour nemeses, red and blue.

It's quite silly tbh
Who is that 2nd to the left!? Our Surprise striker?

Latest