The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Freshers 2015

Just wondering what date does freshers week start for Wolverhampton students this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
if everyones moving in on the 27th of september then i would assume from the 28th sep - 4th oct. my course starts on the 5th oct, so thatd be a week from moving in till the course starting. not sure about other courses though.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
just started on here and i just wanted to know where i could apply for my accommodation for Wolverhampton uni?
Reply 3
Original post by kudz
just started on here and i just wanted to know where i could apply for my accommodation for Wolverhampton uni?

try this.
http://www.wlv.ac.uk/study-here/accommodation/applying-for-accommodation-/how-to-apply/
Last year we moved in on the 27/28th and Freshers started in welcome week (6th October) so I assume it will be the same this year. We had a week to just settle down :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by purplelamp
Last year we moved in on the 27/28th and Freshers started in welcome week (6th October) so I assume it will be the same this year. We had a week to just settle down :smile:

oh really? so you move in then you get 1 week to settle in then the week after its freshers? i thought different haha, because it said my course starts on the 5th oct.
Reply 6
That's weird - I'm not complaining, though... TWO FRESHERS WEEKS EYYYYYY
Original post by DominicRCWC
oh really? so you move in then you get 1 week to settle in then the week after its freshers? i thought different haha, because it said my course starts on the 5th oct.

That's what happened last year yep, might be different this year. Welcome week is when they have freshers events AND introduction to your course so don't expect to be going to many of the actual events as most sessions are compulsory in welcome week.

Original post by ouoɯ
That's weird - I'm not complaining, though... TWO FRESHERS WEEKS EYYYYYY

Effectively yes haha :tongue: That's what most people did
Has anybody had any details of freshers events yet? My course starts on the 5th October so I assumed everything would happen in that week but there's a job fair at the end of september?
Reply 9
Original post by LaurenEW1112
Has anybody had any details of freshers events yet? My course starts on the 5th October so I assumed everything would happen in that week but there's a job fair at the end of september?

youll find some if you join some wolverhampton uni groups on facebook. we move in on the 26th/27th depending on your accomodation and from then you get 1 week for freshers and we start courses on the 5th oct.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending