The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Girton College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Woah. That's where they've been hiding them then. :p:

Just out of curiosity, did everyone apply directly to the college? I got pooled there from Corpus, and I'm very glad, it looked like a lovely place when I was over. But I overheard a few conversations taking place about the lack of applicants putting Girton down as their preferred college of entry. Of course, he could have been talking out his proverbials, but I was wondering if that was the case?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
two22
ps phoenix, lol @ the fitties comment and are you a boy or a girl??

Havent used this account in a year now :rolleyes: you'll find out if you get in! I'm not one to go unnoticed :eek:
niall_c
Woah. That's where they've been hiding them then. :p:

Just out of curiosity, did everyone apply directly to the college? I got pooled there from Corpus, and I'm very glad, it looked like a lovely place when I was over. But I overheard a few conversations taking place about the lack of applicants putting Girton down as their preferred college of entry. Of course, he could have been talking out his proverbials, but I was wondering if that was the case?

pooled too. So glad. so drunk atm :s-smilie: hic!
Reply 63
Welcome to Girton (soonish) fellow Girtonians :wink:!! Sorry I've not been on this thread for a bit, again - feel free to PM any questions you have. Good luck for all your exams by the way, will see you in October hopefully! x
im applying this year =]

but i doubt il get a place =/

so im going to try and get in using the special access thing hahaha xD yea i know its kinda cheating but alls fair in love and education

btw i was wondering what the cultural mix was like in this college, growing up in london means im used to seeing all kindas of culture, wouldnt realy want to lose all that at uni =/

and whats the maths like at this college?

help would be amazing =]
i thought all is fair in love and war? :eek:

good luck with your application... i hope you get in especially if you're hot!

Cambridge is pretty multicultural don't worry :smile:
Original post by Pho&#8721
i thought all is fair in love and war? :eek:

good luck with your application... i hope you get in especially if you're hot!

Cambridge is pretty multicultural don't worry :smile:

lmao by this point im hoping your female xD

cool im gonna go over the colleges and see which ones would suit me best =]

btw do you go cambrigde?
Chaoslord
lmao by this point im hoping your female xD

:eek: :eek: :eek: Those weirdo human beings with boobies and vaginas? yuck :eviltongu

Gay sex is funner :p:
Original post by Pho&#8721
:eek: :eek: :eek: Those weirdo human beings with boobies and vaginas? yuck :eviltongu

Gay sex is funner :p:

haha il bare that in mind next time ey ;]

yea i heard rumours, never tried it myself, maybe next time im drunk il give it a shot lmao xD
Reply 69
lmao. now why didn't i apply to girton...
Chaoslord
haha il bare that in mind

You naughty thing ...
choochie
lmao. now why didn't i apply to girton...

No prob bro, we're open (hihi:wink: ) for visits anytime :cool:

:eek: oh my, i'm turning the Girton thread into a gay thread... :cool: my work here is done i guess
Reply 72
lol...Girton's going to be a rave next year by the looks of it!! :smile:

btw niall, it's cut me deep that you haven't accepted me as friend on facebook :frown: :p:

xxx
lmao yea i was thinking from other threads *cough* that some people in cambridge are arrogant and rude. yes they'll probably read this and flame me online. mature mate, well mature :biggrin:

but it seems SOME colleges have a sense of humour =P i think il judge which one i go to by how open for a laugh they are =P

omg im becoming a girton fanboy -.- next il be marching in pro-gay protests trying to get a gay prime minster to represent us all. gosh how the tables have turned
Yepp, give me a year with a bunch of straight peeps and they're all wearing D&G, listening to Beyonce and using words like Fabulous :biggrin:
sounds fabulous ;]

but more on topic, what do you study at girton?
For now nothing, I'm due to arrive in October (already have my place though)
what you going to study though =P
Economixxx :wink: which reminds me I must get revising or else :eek:
lmao xD cool, i wanna do maths or something to do with business in uni too =]

btw i love your location xD

Quick Reply

Latest