The Student Room Group

If it was up to TSR, everyone would be single.

So this is a common pattern on here:

Original poster: So I met a girl last night. She was interested. After a while, she told me she's just broken up with her ex two months ago. But we had a great time. Today she didn't call. What should I do?

Poster 1: OMGGG REBOUNNDDDD, DUMP

Poster 2: Tries to rep fish with some **** joke

Poster 3: Move on.

Poster 4: Look, just find someone who loves you, ok? She obviously doesn't love you. Leave well alone.

Poster 5 [some lonely insecure girl]: omg this reminds me of my ex bla bla

My point is... Relationships are based on compromise and time. Please could people stop giving such short-sighted and totally pointless advice. Be thoughtful and try and give advice that allows relationships to flourish.

And to the people asking these questions, please take everything said on here with a pinch of salt.
How was your restaurant date? My king.
so THAT'S why I'm still single
Tbh, that happens on a lot of forums where advice is given about relationships. It's the easiest piece of advice to give because it means the problem doesn't have to be dealt with any more.
Loads of people on here are single and miserable and want everyone else to be the same. Best to just ignore the relationships forum.
Original post by james1801
How was your restaurant date? My king.

It was good and a success but predictably she has developed cold feet subsequently.
Reply 6
Hahahahhhhhhahhhahaahaha I'm poster 5! Hahahaha this made me laugh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply