The Student Room Group

Is the LibLabCon trying to collapse Britain from within?

They are trying to dumb down education, thereby lowering professional standards. They are trying to wipe out the English by means of mass immigration. They are trying to depress wages by bringing in millions of unskilled immigrants. They are trying to centralize power and increase surveillance so that they can control the masses more easily. They are trying to take everybody's money in the form of loans given out of thin air and then paid back in real money.

Scroll to see replies

*sigh* no.
Following the blueprints laid out by "pan-Europeanist" Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

Once national identity has been destroyed through mass immigration and demoralising propaganda labelling it "racist" to care about your land and origins, breaking the UK up into easily managed regions of the EU bureaucracy will be trivial.
How will the mingling of races end national identity? Has English national identity been diminished by having Irish, Scots, French, Indians, Spanish, Italians, Poles and others added to it over the centuries?
Original post by gladders
How will the mingling of races end national identity? Has English national identity been diminished by having Irish, Scots, French, Indians, Spanish, Italians, Poles and others added to it over the centuries?

You're not comparing like with like. Tiny numbers over centuries which get absorbed into the gene pool and culture do not destroy a nation's identity. Importing entire cities worth of people on an annual basis and encouraging them to live as they would back home (multiculturalism) whilst declaring it to be "racist" to notice or object to this invasion is what erodes a nation from within. One third of all newborns in the UK now have at least one foreign-born parent. The population is being replaced.
Original post by thesabbath
Following the blueprints laid out by "pan-Europeanist" Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

Awesome I cant wait.
Original post by Davij038
Awesome I cant wait.

He also intended the Jews to preserve their racial characteristics as a natural ruling class, mind.
He also intended the Jews to preserve their racial characteristics as a natural ruling class, mind.

Did he now. Is he still alive in an underground lair or volcano, stroking a cat and directing migrants around the world, cackling maniacally?
You're not comparing like with like. Tiny numbers over centuries which get absorbed into the gene pool and culture do not destroy a nation's identity. Importing entire cities worth of people on an annual basis and encouraging them to live as they would back home (multiculturalism) whilst declaring it to be "racist" to notice or object to this invasion is what erodes a nation from within. One third of all newborns in the UK now have at least one foreign-born parent. The population is being replaced.

Populations are always replaced. I fail to see why I should care.

And according to my reckoning, your views are alarmist and unfounded.
Original post by Davij038
Awesome I cant wait.

So you agreed with erasing the national identity of native Americans, Aboriginies, Turkey in Cyprus, the Romans in old England, Romans in the Germanic regions, Gengis Khan over Asia, Persians across Middle East, European nations across the Americas and Africa?

You Admit you support destroying cultures and identities, when will it stop and finally humans respect other national identities and cultures?

You clearly support the idea of expansionism
Did he now. Is he still alive in an underground lair or volcano, stroking a cat and directing migrants around the world, cackling maniacally?

I get the distinct impression that you are trying to discredit what I said.

His ideas are being perpetuated by the European Union, which in addition to using his choice of "national :rolleyes:" anthem awarded its own president the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize a couple of years back: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm
Populations are always replaced. I fail to see why I should care.

And according to my reckoning, your views are alarmist and unfounded.

For someone who does not care you are putting a lot of work into discrediting the views of those that do care. I'll use that excuse next time someone bleats about Western colonialism or the British empire though, should shut them right up.
I get the distinct impression that you are trying to discredit what I said.

You think? :wink:

His ideas are being perpetuated by the European Union, which in addition to using his choice of "national :rolleyes:" anthem awarded its own president the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize a couple of years back: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm

No, they aren't. The EU is subject to the will of the Governments of the Member States and of the elected European Parliament.

It's not a national anthem - it's simply the anthem of the European Union. And it's not the first international organisation to adopt flags and anthems. a non-issue.
For someone who does not care you are putting a lot of work into discrediting the views of those that do care. I'll use that excuse next time someone bleats about Western colonialism or the British empire though, should shut them right up.

Hey, far be it for me to allow general ignorance to go unchallenged. This is a debating forum, after all. If you want an echo chamber, go elsewhere.
You think? :wink:

No, they aren't. The EU is subject to the will of the Governments of the Member States and of the elected European Parliament.

It is subject to the Lisbon Treaty which was signed on behalf of the citizens of "Europe" by their "leaders". The parliament just rubber-stamps policies dictated by the commission.

It's not a national anthem - it's simply the anthem of the European Union. And it's not the first international organisation to adopt flags and anthems. a non-issue.

The objective of the European Union is to abolish the nation-states of Europe in favour of a federalised United States of Europe. In which case it requires its own flag and its own anthem. It has both.
Hey, far be it for me to allow general ignorance to go unchallenged. This is a debating forum, after all. If you want an echo chamber, go elsewhere.

I sincerely appreciate your efforts, but just quoting my post and saying "**** happens, I don't care" isn't very persuasive.
It is subject to the Lisbon Treaty which was signed on behalf of the citizens of "Europe" by their "leaders".

Wow, just like....a treaty?

Anyway, depending on the laws of individual Member States, the treaty was subject to referendums. The UK did not, until recently, have a practice of doing this, but it's in place now.

he parliament just rubber-stamps policies dictated by the commission.

Do you have evidence of this? That the Parliament is docile?

The objective of the European Union is to abolish the nation-states of Europe in favour of a federalised United States of Europe. In which case it requires its own flag and its own anthem. It has both.

And how is it doing in abolishing nation states, given that there's precious little affection for the EU as an entity?
Wow, just like....a treaty?

Anyway, depending on the laws of individual Member States, the treaty was subject to referendums. The UK did not, until recently, have a practice of doing this, but it's in place now.

The European Constitution was subject to referendums. They couldn't get it through so they rebranded it the Lisbon Treaty (which got around most of the national laws bar Ireland which was made to vote again when it rejected it) and went ahead. Gordon Brown boasted that he didn't even read it before signing.

Do you have evidence of this? That the Parliament is docile?

It cannot propose legislation, it can only vote on or amend legislation handed to it by the unelected commission, which tends to go rather like this:

[video="youtube;dKQAEFPg7PU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKQAEFPg7PU[/video]

In practice since the majority of the parliament is comprised of EU apparatchiks they are not going to object to legislation which furthers its powers at the expense of national governments.
(Over 3,500 new regulations since 2010, compare that with Westminster's acts of parliament which gets through 20-30 a year).

And how is it doing in abolishing nation states, given that there's precious little affection for the EU as an entity?

As you well know that pesky question of democracy has never concerned the EU.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
And what do these parties gain from this
Original post by Ahem-
And what do these parties gain from this

Their place in the inner party.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending