The Student Room Group

12th may first exam Help

My first exam is on 12th of may and then 14th of may i am doing triple science and i have only revised the core science: P1, C1, B1 and on the 18th may till 22nd of may i have an exam everyday. What shall i do?
i have got 19 exams altogether. I don't think i am going to do good in the P3, C3 and B3. What shall i do?.
Reply 1
sheesh your gonna have to bang out revision 100% hmm for unit 3 science i suggest you use mygcse science get through 5 vids everyday absorb and digest the information, wake up early everyday to get abit if revision done trust me it will be worth it ps if you dont have mygcsescience vids for unit 3 message me and i shall give them to you for free.

Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by haiderkhan123
My first exam is on 12th of may and then 14th of may i am doing triple science and i have only revised the core science: P1, C1, B1 and on the 18th may till 22nd of may i have an exam everyday. What shall i do?
i have got 19 exams altogether. I don't think i am going to do good in the P3, C3 and B3. What shall i do?.

I have sociology on 12th & 21st of May and graphics on the 2nd of June so revision is going to all over the place :s-smilie:
how many hours a day shall i revise and which subjects i do

Quick Reply