The Student Room Group

Why are all labour candidates in Bradford stupid and ugly

this stupid, ugly man Imran hussain is running again, why do labour have people like him representing labour in Bradford? as long as you're brown, you can run for labour in Bradford.The other one is a woman who had a force marriage, yes all very sad but I've talked to her and she's so thick

Scroll to see replies

Stop trying to spew racial hatred. Bradford has a very large pakistani community, so it's only natural one of the standing members will be of pakistani origin. Anyway if this had something to do with race george Galloway wouldn't have been elected.
Reply 2
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Stop trying to spew racial hatred. Bradford has a very large pakistani community, so it's only natural one of the standing members will be of pakistani origin. Anyway if this had something to do with race george Galloway wouldn't have been elected.

I don't care if a Pakistani gets elected, but the ones Labour choose to represent them are so thick.
They're all idiots.
...and they wonder why UKIP have trouble making ground in areas recieving mass migration especially like London, nothing to do with education but rather demographics.
Original post by interact
I don't care if a Pakistani gets elected, but the ones Labour choose to represent them are so thick.

Well there you go, you are entitled to that opinion, but stop adding race unecessarily into the equation.
Reply 6
Well there you go, you are entitled to that opinion, but stop adding race unecessarily into the equation.

It's not unnecessary, if a white guy was coming out with the **** Imran does, would Labour them him represent Bradford? A Complete disgrace
Reply 7
back to back terrorist houses back to back terrorist houses

I've gone to Bradford and there are pictures of this man everywhere, WHYYYYYY?????????
Bradford truly seems like a hole, glad I don't live there.

I think the issue is that instead of focusing on a candidate's skin colour, focus on their intelligence. Who says they can't have both though?
Reply 10
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
Bradford truly seems like a hole, glad I don't live there.

What do you think of Gorgeous George?
What happened to the white people living in Bradford anyway
Bradford is an absolute ****hole the place deserves to be nuked. Like who in the hell would even consider stepping into their is beyond me.

Braford, Luton, Birmingham, Manchester (everywhere but the city center) , East London are no go areas if you care for your sanity.
back to back terrorist houses back to back terrorist houses

I've gone to Bradford and there are pictures of this man everywhere, WHYYYYYY?????????

Muslims like voting for Muslims seemingly.

Original post by I'm a Bad Boy
What happened to the white people living in Bradford anyway

We live on the outskirts. Additionally Bradford has a lot of estates so you get very white and very Muslim areas.

It's an awful city on the whole though.
Original post by Rakas21

Clearly not, if they chose George Galloway over Imran Hussain in that by-election three years ago.
Original post by Ravenous
Clearly not, if they chose George Galloway over Imran Hussain in that by-election three years ago.

Galloway is a Muslim convert. He's also an Iranian and Russian apologist as well as an Isreali hater.
Original post by Rakas21
Galloway is a Muslim convert. He's also an Iranian and Russian apologist as well as an Isreali hater.

What's his faith got to do with anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by small_circles
What's his faith got to do with anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suggested that Muslims in Bradford like to vote for Muslims, hence the high number of Muslim candidates.
Reply 18
Original post by Rakas21

WRONG, was Marsha Singh a Muslim? NO and he was MP for 15 years!

Original post by Rakas21
We live on the outskirts. Additionally Bradford has a lot of estates so you get very white and very Muslim areas.

It's an awful city on the whole though.

omgggg are you from Bradford? Tell me where you live and I'll post some pakoras through your letterbox
this stupid, ugly man Imran hussain is running again, why do labour have people like him representing labour in Bradford? as long as you're brown, you can run for labour in Bradford.The other one is a woman who had a force marriage, yes all very sad but I've talked to her and she's so thick

Well,

I believe the candidates are a reflection of the population

Quick Reply

Latest