The Student Room Group

Why are all labour candidates in Bradford stupid and ugly

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
foreigners? They are British
I don't know how this relates to what I said
All i am saying is that they sold their houses or most likely left their council flats and so when a new wave of people came, they bought on the housing because they had the money and stayed.

To the bolded point- the key word is trustees

I was under the impression that both foreigners and local people can buy property in Bradford - just as is the case in London.
Original post by small_circles
No police go there cause all of the sharia courts....
For who?: the muslamic infidel..

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG that was too funny- so much illiteracy and stupidity. You do know Asian could be Hindu, Sikh, as well as Muslim- actually you wouldn't but that means that nonsense you posted as a response would not work. Solely based on the fact that even the locals would disagree to such law
But whatever makes you sleep at night and makes you feel good the next day :colondollar:
Original post by effofex
I was under the impression that both foreigners and local people can buy property in Bradford - just as is the case in London.

I don't know what you are implying with this 'foreigners' and 'local'- please explain this use of terminology
Anyone abroad or living in the UK can buy property throughout the nation- this should be basic knowledge. What are you getting at?
Original post by Gott
The fact that they have detered the original inhabitants means that have been displaced, bit less of the slander if you please

There's a buyer and a seller. If either side shys away the deal doesn't have to go through. If you agree to a purchase/sale and then don't like it afterwards that's your problem.

I'm in the process of buying a house at the moment and if it turns out I don't like the area when I move in I can't then renege on the sale and ask for the deposit back.
I think you meant 'spoken'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gott
Russian girls :sexface:

Actually not so much them since they're not Europeans - mainly Polski, Magyars, Czechis, Slovaks, Romanians, Bulgars, Lituanenische, Letlanders and Estlanders.
OMG that was too funny- so much illiteracy and stupidity. You do know Asian could be Hindu, Sikh, as well as Muslim- actually you wouldn't but that means that nonsense you posted as a response would not work. Solely based on the fact that even the locals would disagree to such law
But whatever makes you sleep at night and makes you feel good the next day :colondollar:

Hahaha....you don't go in for viral videos I take it:rolleyes:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gott
The fact that they have detered the original inhabitants means that have been displaced, bit less of the slander if you please

Or maybe the original inhabitants do not have what it takes to deal with good fashioned competition. :tongue:
If you have the money you can stay and buy the property- it is yours. If not- then tough titties.
If you left because you don't like non whites- it is on your head, no one else.
Stop being so obtuse- it makes you and your party look like straight trash.
And darling that isn't slander- it is the cold truth
Next time you respond please have a dictionary out so you can follow and answer coherently :biggrin:
ETA: It is spelt as 'deterred' - you should have a good grasp on English language considering that you are a native
Original post by small_circles
Hahaha....you don't go in for viral videos I take it:rolleyes:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it isn't a verified or respected source then no. Anyone can push their agenda with a video :rolleyes:
Vote for george galloway for bradford west!!!!!!!!
Reply 50
I feel sorry for Imran Hussain :frown:
If it isn't a verified or respected source then no. Anyone can push their agenda with a video :rolleyes:

I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS:eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gott
Lithuanians are teutons, the more the merrier :biggrin:

Fairly sure they're mainly Balts. Though some Lietuva will have Teutonic history given the history of Crusades being declared against them, with some of the Ritterbruder having seized lands there and settled there.
Original post by Gott
And what has it to do with money? Immigrants famously drive down property prices in any case

Have you been to Mayfair or areas of London
They drive it up darling, not down- money talks the most.
If immigrants have money that area goes down. If not it stays the same. Don't flatter yourself into thinking white makes it good and okay. It many a time it makes it complacent and stagnant :tongue:
Now I have bitten the bullet but no more- stay on the thread please :smile:
Original post by Gott
You don't think the fact that Bradford is a haven for immigrants first generation or otherwise is attractive to people (exept from them). Seems a likely explanation for 'what became of the White people in Bradford'. They take up housing for another matter and that is the answer to the question

Actually, fairly sure the proportion of foreign-born people in Bradford is far lower than in London. There's not alot of industry in Bradford these days - whilst finance, media, tech, fashion, catering and pharmaceuticals are all increasingly concentrated in London & other parts of the South-East. People generally move to where the jobs are - hence why you won't see very much external migration to say, Cumbria.
Original post by Gott
And what has it to do with money? Immigrants famously drive down property prices in any case

The boroughs in London with the greatest rises in average property prices in absolute terms tend to have higher than average foreign populations.

In fact, the borough with the highest migrant population (Newham) has recorded the greatest rises in property values in percentage terms. Function of supply and demand.

Meanwhile, property values in areas with very little inward migration have remained static or often fallen.
Aaaaah, I'm so glad I now live in a country where you can literally go months without seeing an Indian or Pakistani. It's absolute bliss.
Original post by interact
this stupid, ugly man Imran hussain is running again, why do labour have people like him representing labour in Bradford? as long as you're brown, you can run for labour in Bradford.The other one is a woman who had a force marriage, yes all very sad but I've talked to her and she's so thick

being brown isnt the criteria labour are using - its being muslim;non muslim indians and sri lankans etc would get no votes there-- bradford and lots of towns in that area are heavily muslim so labour are using muslim candidates as a strategy just as they did in tower hamlets where the election was found to be fixed.

i cant comment why you say they are stupid and ugly
Original post by voiceofreason234
Aaaaah, I'm so glad I now live in a country where you can literally go months without seeing an Indian or Pakistani. It's absolute bliss.

we are glad too
Original post by Gott

very much depends - in heavily /indian harrow on the hill, stamore ealing etc average house price is around 500k+, same in golders green and archway very jewish area of north london is also very expensive

probably some people have issues living in heavily 'islamic ' areas and these can push house prices down, especially if lots of visible mosques etc have been built

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending