The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are they?
Reply 2
Original post by EatAndRevise
Are they?

One has a labour rose as their avatar another I saw had the green party symbol and the rest are leftists in their political opinions it truly is a joke.
Original post by SeaPony
One has a labour rose as their avatar another I saw had the green party symbol and the rest are leftists in their political opinions it truly is a joke.

Are they not allowed to have political opinions?

And I'm pretty sure that they aren't all Leftist Green Party/Labour Supporters.
Oi, not all of us are!
Probably for the same reason that Student Union reps are always extreme leftists.
Reply 6
They aren't, most mods are actually Tory/kippers.
Reply 7
Are they not allowed to have political opinions?

And I'm pretty sure that they aren't all Leftist Green Party/Labour Supporters.

Of course they can have their political opinions but I want to see different ones rather than just leftist ones.
Reply 8
Original post by Aph
They aren't, most mods are actually Tory/kippers.

Sarcasm?:colondollar:
Original post by SeaPony
Of course they can have their political opinions but I want to see different ones rather than just leftist ones.

I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find one.
Reply 10
Original post by sr90
Oi, not all of us are!

So you are Tory then?
Reply 11
I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find one.

Yes one... one out of ten.
Reply 12
Nope, having got to know most of the mods/SL/CT I'd say that for a student website they are disproportionately right leaning.
Original post by SeaPony
Sarcasm?:colondollar:
Reply 13
Original post by Aph
Nope, having got to know most of the mods/SL/CT I'd say that for a student website they are disproportionately right leaning.

Sure you are on this forum? Or you are a leftist feeling sorry for yourself at the fact there are a small minority of right leaning mods?
Because in general right wing people are more successful at life and don't spend their time modding forums?

Spoiler

Reply 15
Original post by SeaPony
Sure you are on this forum? Or you are a leftist feeling sorry for yourself at the fact there are a small minority of right leaning mods?

I've been here for over a year, seen mods come and go and trust me the moderation on this site is more center-right.
Reply 16
Original post by Aph
I've been here for over a year, seen mods come and go and trust me the moderation on this site is more center-right.

I think your definition of centre-right might be wrong then. All I have seen is leftists upon leftists.
Reue is the only Kipper I can think of.
Reply 18
Original post by SeaPony
I think your definition of centre-right might be wrong then. All I have seen is leftists upon leftists.

I think you need to get round mote then, because trust me the right is more present.
Reply 19
Original post by Aph
I think you need to get round mote then, because trust me the right is more present.

In politics the majority of mods are leftists. Fact.

Latest

Trending

Trending