The Student Room Group

Presents for Boyfriend's birthday

It's my boyfriend's 20th birthday soon and I've bought him a stethoscope (medical student) but as this was something he needed and he chose it himself I'd like something(s) for him to open as well. I've already spent £70 so not looking for really expensive things, probably want to spend another £20-40.

There's nothing he's hinted at recently so I'm just thinking a sort of generic present that he'll like but ideally not shirts as I often buy him shirts and I bought him aftershave a few weeks ago so not that either.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful!
Hey happy birthday to him.

If he has any game consoles buy him a game for it. Or if he likes his drink why not try buying him a box of his favourites. Or maybe a cup like those little camera lens ones. If he like tech you could buy him an electronic plane or car.

If you really don't want to spend much make him a jar with 365 reasons I love you. They are spp cute. If you cant thin of that many reasons there are some websites which give you reasons that you can use.

http://www.valentine.in/reasons-why-i-love-you/

Hope this helps xD
Maybe keep in with the medicine theme and buy other useful things for a doctor?
Or maybe more personal things like making your own coupons (like ones where you ll cook for him and take him on dates and the such?)
Are there any books he likes?

Or, bake him a cake? Or cook him a big meat-filled meal if he's not a cake guy.

Alternatively, you could always make yourself the gift and let him unwrap you :wink:
Original post by BananaBahamas
Hey happy birthday to him.

If he has any game consoles buy him a game for it. Or if he likes his drink why not try buying him a box of his favourites. Or maybe a cup like those little camera lens ones. If he like tech you could buy him an electronic plane or car.

If you really don't want to spend much make him a jar with 365 reasons I love you. They are spp cute. If you cant thin of that many reasons there are some websites which give you reasons that you can use.

http://www.valentine.in/reasons-why-i-love-you/

Hope this helps xD

Yes the drink is a good idea, can't believe I didn't think of that! He's into his beers so I'll get him some nice ones, thank you!
Original post by claireestelle
Maybe keep in with the medicine theme and buy other useful things for a doctor?
Or maybe more personal things like making your own coupons (like ones where you ll cook for him and take him on dates and the such?)

Do you know of any other sort of things he might need? It would be a good idea but I don't know what to get!
Original post by Plumstone
Are there any books he likes?

Or, bake him a cake? Or cook him a big meat-filled meal if he's not a cake guy.

Alternatively, you could always make yourself the gift and let him unwrap you :wink:

Hahaa the meat filled meal is an excellent shout actually! But then again so is wrapping me up :wink:
A blowjob.
Original post by asdfghjklEllie
Do you know of any other sort of things he might need? It would be a good idea but I don't know what to get!

Nice stationary, maybe a notebook , a blood pressure measurer possibly?
Take him out to eat! I guess guys love food! Or buy him a jacket :biggrin:
Reply 10
It's my boyfriend's 20th birthday soon and I've bought him a stethoscope (medical student) but as this was something he needed and he chose it himself I'd like something(s) for him to open as well. I've already spent £70 so not looking for really expensive things, probably want to spend another £20-40.

There's nothing he's hinted at recently so I'm just thinking a sort of generic present that he'll like but ideally not shirts as I often buy him shirts and I bought him aftershave a few weeks ago so not that either.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful!

Hello,
So sweet of you.... :smile:
You can take him on dinner at his beloved place and he is medical student so he must be grown up mature. You can also buy shades for him.
Yes the drink is a good idea, can't believe I didn't think of that! He's into his beers so I'll get him some nice ones, thank you!

Haha you're welcome hope he had a nice day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending