The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feline_Nymphet
What kind do you have? What's the expenses and billing like? :s-smilie:

I've got a HTC One M8 from O2. Not the cheapest way of doing things though.

But if you went onto eBay you could easily find a smartphone from a year or 3 ago that well easily run any of the apps you want. Though sites like okcupid are the same thing really. If you can access this site you can access that.
Original post by EatAndRevise
Oh, sorry. Silly me. :rolleyes: A bit too forward?

Listen, you, this here is the Lonely Hearts thread lol. If you don't have any serious contributions, go jog :unimpressed:
Original post by SmashConcept
Who have you banged off here? Just curious.

None of them are particularly well known or currently active.
Original post by lustawny
I have skype, can I add you on there? (not for sex, just to make that clear)

I'm not really on Skype that often seeing as my first exam is in 15 days... WTF AM I STILL DOING ON TSR???????

Whats ur skype? I dont wanna pm cause then I'll get exposed but I'm sure if you reveal your skype, you'll get loads of adds anyway :wink:
Original post by Drewski
None of them are particularly well known or currently active.

All the more reason to tell :yy:
Original post by feline_nymphet
read his tsr name carefully before you do this.....:eek:

i died this omg xddddd
All the more reason to tell :yy:

I can't actually remember their usernames in fairness (they were all 3-5 years ago).
Listen, you, this here is the Lonely Hearts thread lol. If you don't have any serious contributions, go jog :unimpressed:

Well, I already asked if the OP had a phone number. She seemed to be reluctant to give it to me :rolleyes:
Original post by EatAndRevise
Oh, sorry. Silly me. :rolleyes: A bit too forward?

Just a tad dear :*
I've had 2 in my lifetime it's really not that hard
Reply 90
How dare you chuckle at my despair, you heartless hobbit! :angry: Only I can laugh at this! :biggrin:

If you get a pay as you go phone do not even use internet outside your £10-£5 credit will be gone in 5 mins. Best to use the internet when you can connect to a free access point. Of course you cab get certain phone deals though.

Mobile companies charge you on how much data you use not time used.
Original post by Drewski
I've got a HTC One M8 from O2. Not the cheapest way of doing things though.

But if you went onto eBay you could easily find a smartphone from a year or 3 ago that well easily run any of the apps you want. Though sites like okcupid are the same thing really. If you can access this site you can access that.

Well when you get over yours give it to me :colonhash:

I tried eBay to get clothes and it seems like such a vast pool that I can't trust it. I seriously just don't know anything about the smartphones and fees.
Original post by Drewski
I can't actually remember their usernames in fairness (they were all 3-5 years ago).

I hope their feelings wouldn't be hurt by that.
I never saw it as the start, more a change of heart.
Is anyone here going to have sticky sticky? Or is this thread really full of 30 year old neckbeards just massaging their testes whilst flirting with one another?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Drewski
Is that necessarily a bad thing? It's just sex you're after, isn't it? As long as you don't just jump into bed with the first guy but actually take a bit of time to see if you get along, age isn't really a big barrier*.

*obviously if they're over 40 then it's a bit different, but a guy in his 20s isn't inherently evil.

Yeah I guess bae is in his 20's but he lives 100's of miles away from me so... :L Hmmm maybe this isnt a good idea after all
"I want you... Now" I think that would work, us guys are just mere simpletons and can never say no to sex
Original post by lllllllllll

It's a cool because you discovered he was a catfish before he actually catfished you! :smile:

The hot blonde chick on the AQA bio thread last year

you mean the guy who was a catfish? :wink:
Well when you get over yours give it to me :colonhash:

I tried eBay to get clothes and it seems like such a vast pool that I can't trust it. I seriously just don't know anything about the smartphones and fees.

There's a section of this site dedicated to them. Have a read of that, ask questions, that'll do you.

But you don't need a smartphone to...enjoy yourself.

I hope their feelings wouldn't be hurt by that.

I remember their actual names...

Its okay we're here for you :console:

Latest

Trending

Trending