The Student Room Group

Aqa unit 1 english lit exam

I'm predicted an A grade in English Lit, yet in one of the exam papers I always fall short on marks and come off with a B grade. Will this effect my overall English Lit grade? On the Unit two exam paper I'm confident I can get an A and I've got a high A on my coursework.
Reply 1
Is this AQA? You do coursework in AQA and that accounts for 25% of your grade aswell
Reply 2
Original post by Mina_
Is this AQA? You do coursework in AQA and that accounts for 25% of your grade aswell

Yes, it aqa. I got a high A grade on my coursework.
Reply 3
If you're only short of a few marks then no, it shouldn't affect your grade. The grade boundaries change each year remember so those B grades could be A's :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Roma_
If you're only short of a few marks then no, it shouldn't affect your grade. The grade boundaries change each year remember so those B grades could be A's :smile:

Thank you so much for the reassurance, out of all my exams English Lit is the one I'm most nervous for. I hope the grade boundaries are lowered this year, but somehow I doubt it. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by aish98xo
Thank you so much for the reassurance, out of all my exams English Lit is the one I'm most nervous for. I hope the grade boundaries are lowered this year, but somehow I doubt it. :smile:

Honestly I really hope so to! I'm really nervous for literature because I'm predicted an A but I guess I'll probs get a B! How can you revise apart from quotes? Good luck!:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Roma_
Honestly I really hope so to! I'm really nervous for literature because I'm predicted an A but I guess I'll probs get a B! How can you revise apart from quotes? Good luck!:smile:

Same, I'd be quite happy with a B to be honest! I have no idea how to revise for lit apart from go through any notes you've made :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest