The Student Room Group

Race rioting has reached Baltimore

It seems whenever a black man dies, hundreds are prepared to tear civilised society to shreds in the name of 'civil rights'........ sort of an oxymoron.

Is this really how these communities are going to defeat this negative stereotype, by destroying local businesses and inciting violence. This seems to be an all to common occurrence and is ironically forwarding the negative stereotypes in my opinion.

What are your thoughts?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3055695/Thousands-storm-Baltimore-streets-protest-calling-police-charged-death-Freddie-Gray.html

Scroll to see replies

Its not just "whenever a black man dies" - A lot of other races have rioted with loads of people. Race riots don't just occur in America - its just how the media portray the Black community. And you just picked a riot that turned violent, it doesn't mean that all Black people act this way.

There have been a staggering amount of innocent Black people who have been killed unfairly by the Police. Other protests have occurred yet these deaths are increasing. I think the Black community are tired of this therefore wanting to making more of an impact, it may reflect badly but the deaths aren't decreasing.

It seems the real issue is the police brutality and the fact that most of the policemen that are killing these people - specifically Black people happen to be White. Not all of them. Aren't these acts forwarding the stereotype of White Policemen and women killing innocent Black people???
what I think is,

black Americans are just doing the jobs white americans are too lazy and too good for
Reply 3
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
I guess when Obama leaves office, he'll regret that discrimination among "his people" has increased
They are even robbing camera crews, I wonder what they did to the black community?

[video="youtube;g1SjhcxOZGM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1SjhcxOZGM[/video]
Reply 6
Just proving their stereotypes... and they wonder why the police treat them unfairly when you act like yobs.
Reply 7
I was worried for a bit. I thought Baltimore was in the UK! :eek:

Yeah white people only riot when they're student fees go up. If one of "our people" gets shot by the police, we're like "Yeah, well they probably deserved it. But these student fees????? RIOT!!!!"
Original post by noobynoo
I was worried for a bit. I thought Baltimore was in the UK! :eek:

Yeah white people only riot when they're student fees go up. If one of "our people" gets shot by the police, we're like "Yeah, well they probably deserved it. But these student fees????? RIOT!!!!"

Only leftists do that, and they're barely considered human
Original post by WhiteGenØcide
Whites should create their own country, full of White schools, White government, White media

Nope that would be racist.

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Middle East for Arabs.

Check your privilege coloured people.

Except Palestine :colone:
Evil White cracker cops rescue Hispanic man from burning vehicle.

People of all races and nationalities enjoy a good riot every now and again.

Take this bunch of white people having a whale of a time after a football match.....

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/photos-riots-fire-destruction-after-vancouvers-loss
Reply 12
Rioting works, otherwise they will continue to be ignored. Politicians only do something if they really have to, otherwise, they don't lift a finger.
Original post by Quantex
People of all races and nationalities enjoy a good riot every now and again.

Take this bunch of white people having a whale of a time after a football match.....

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/photos-riots-fire-destruction-after-vancouvers-loss

If it was a football match, why do they have so many hockey sticks?
Original post by Maker
Rioting works, otherwise they will continue to be ignored. Politicians only do something if they really have to, otherwise, they don't lift a finger.

What are politicians supposed to do about black criminals being shot?
Reply 15
Original post by Lefty Tears
What are politicians supposed to do about black criminals being shot?

Put the cops in prison.
Original post by Maker
Put the cops in prison.

but they haven't broke the law
Original post by DiddyDec
If it was a football match, why do they have so many hockey sticks?

Whoops.... Should have realised the only thing to make Canadians go mad is ice hockey.
Reply 18
Original post by Lefty Tears
but they haven't broke the law

How do you know, were you there?
Original post by Maker
How do you know, were you there?

How do the people rioting know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending