The Student Room Group

Help with photo idea for boyfriend please!

Basically I was talking to my boyfriend yesterday and we somehow got on to the topic of photos and he ended up saying he didn't have a lot of photos from like the last 5 years or so and this saddened me deeply as it obviously upsets him quite a lot.

So I came up with the idea to basically take a photo every time we hang out of us and also collect photos from the past of him from his friends and either place them on a massive poster or in a book.

But I am very worried that there won't be lots of photos from the past as he said one of the reasons there aren't lots is because he didn't go out often with his friend which makes me wonder if it would still have the same sentiment or would it just highlight that there aren't lots of photos of him from the past as the majority would be from recent times?

So basically I need your help deciding if this is a pointless idea and would't help at all?
If it would actually be a good present for a guy? (This is for his birthday and this obviously wouldn't be the only thing)
And if it turns out to be a good idea if I should place it in a book or on a poster?
And if you have any other ideas please suggest them!
Thank you :smile:
yeah what ever.........

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending