The Student Room Group

I don't feel part of the family.

I'm constantly left out of things, they're all going on holiday and didn't ask me if I wanted to come but just assumed I didn't. They never ask me if I want to go out with them or do things with them, and if I say I do, they always just coincidently happen to change the plans last minute (happens every time).
I can't help but feel like I'm being pushed out and I have no idea why. If I could afford it, I would just move out and be done with them but it's upsetting always living in the same house and never getting acknowledged or invited anywhere with them.
Reply 1
have you told them you feel like this?
Original post by kxylah
have you told them you feel like this?

They just say I'm being stupid. Because I often am being stupid, according to them, nothing I say is true or valid apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by soanonymous
I'm constantly left out of things, they're all going on holiday and didn't ask me if I wanted to come but just assumed I didn't. They never ask me if I want to go out with them or do things with them, and if I say I do, they always just coincidently happen to change the plans last minute (happens every time).
I can't help but feel like I'm being pushed out and I have no idea why. If I could afford it, I would just move out and be done with them but it's upsetting always living in the same house and never getting acknowledged or invited anywhere with them.

How many siblings are there
where do you rank e.g. 1 or 4th
do you have half siblings
are you biological or adopted etc?
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
How many siblings are there
where do you rank e.g. 1 or 4th
do you have half siblings
are you biological or adopted etc?

One sibling, I'm eldest. Both biological.

Posted from TSR Mobile
One sibling, I'm eldest. Both biological.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what is the difference is years between you and your sibling? is s/he in uni too?
Reply 6

Is that you step family? If not then you have to spend some time with them!
make chat if you are avoiding general etiquette then any one can take you as granted. Just chill and be nice.

Quick Reply

Latest