The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

GCSE certificate checking?

Hi (sorry if this has already been asked) but on the 'what to do after receiving an offer' bit on the unis website it talks about GCSE certificate checking... Has anyone, or does anyone know, whether the university will contact directly asking for the certificates or whether we just have to send them/email them of our own accord?
Original post by saskia-p
Hi (sorry if this has already been asked) but on the 'what to do after receiving an offer' bit on the unis website it talks about GCSE certificate checking... Has anyone, or does anyone know, whether the university will contact directly asking for the certificates or whether we just have to send them/email them of our own accord?

No university that I know of actually requires you to bring GCSE certificates. Unless you're an international student.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Is there a message on your EUCLID intray asking you to submit scans of your certificates? If so they do it on there and you upload them. If not then I'd assume you don't need to do anything and that it's only necessary for certain courses. I have the message and I'm a veterinary medicine offer holder, if that helps? Phone them up if you're worried :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending