The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThatGurl
Why does TSR have such a strong hate for muslims? We're just your average people who (i'm guessing) joined the site due to their studies. So why the hate?

I completely and utterly despair of humanity sometimes, I really do. And I haven't had the best first impression of TSR either (I'm a new member) since a few users seem to be using it as an outlet for their own hatred and prejudices...
Reply 2
Original post by AnnieGakusei
I completely and utterly despair of humanity sometimes, I really do. And I haven't had the best first impression of TSR either (I'm a new member) since a few users seem to be using it as an outlet for their own hatred and prejudices...

Yes gurl. I really don't understand why people can't keep their hate to themselves.
Why does TSR have such a strong hate for muslims? We're just your average people who (i'm guessing) joined the site due to their studies. So why the hate?

1) This does not apply to the whole of TSR.
2) What we mainly see is hate for Islam, not Muslims. We rarely see some vile comments quoted about Muslims.
Reply 4
Original post by Raymat
1) This does not apply to the whole of TSR.
2) What we mainly see is hate for Islam, not Muslims. We rarely see some vile comments quoted about Muslims.

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone - i've met some lovely people- but whenever you're on the homepage you will ALWAYS see a post in the religion forum about, yes you guessed it, islam and how muslims are 'stupid,' 'ignorant' etc so yeah
Yeah I agree with you completely there’s so many threads on here whereby people happen to be disrespecting the religion and hating on it! It’s disgusting tbh like what’s your problem hah? :angry:
Reply 6
Original post by SceneKid17
Yeah I agree with you completely there’s so many threads on here whereby people happen to be disrespecting the religion and hating on it! It’s disgusting tbh like what’s your problem hah? :angry:

Yes exactly, so okay you may not believe but you don't need to go spewing your hate all over the place.
It`s not really surprising that a bunch of teenage liberals don`t have much time for a world-view that opposes sex, alcohol, homosexuality, freedom-of-speech, womens rights, etc
Reply 8
Original post by arson_fire
It`s not really surprising that a bunch of teenage liberals don`t have much time for a world-view that opposes sex, alcohol, homosexuality, freedom-of-speech, womens rights, etc

And here we go.

Since when did Islam oppose freedom of speech? And womens rights? In the holy qur'an it is stated that heaven is beneath your mothers feet. How is that opposing womens rights? Women and men are equal in Islam. Its different and backwards cultures that say that men are above women. Even today in Britain women are treated unequally to men.
Reply 9

Islam doesn't oppose sex only before marriage. It does prohibit alcohol and homosexuality though.
Oh just get over yourself plz :angry::mad:
And here we go.

Since when did Islam oppose freedom of speech? And womens rights? In the holy qur'an it is stated that heaven is beneath your mothers feet. How is that opposing womens rights? Women and men are equal in Islam. Its different and backwards cultures that say that men are above women. Even today in Britain women are treated unequally to men.

This deserves a personal rating but ive hit my limit again hahaha damn it :biggrin:

Will you respect Satanism?
Reply 13
This deserves a personal rating but ive hit my limit again hahaha damn it :biggrin:

ahahaha thankss
And here we go.

It`s also stated that a woman's testimony is worth half that of a man.........
Why kinda question is this?

a very good question?

Why does TSR hate muslims so much. A muslim can go on any other forum and post, without being hit with a barrage of abuse about their beliefs.
In the holy qur'an it is stated that heaven is beneath your mothers feet.

Don't know what Qur'an you're reading :erm:
Original post by hukdealz
a very good question?

Why does TSR hate muslims so much. A muslim can go on any other forum and post, without being hit with a barrage of abuse about their beliefs.

Hahahah dw you got it wrong that was a reply to something else
Reply 18
It`s also stated that a woman's testimony is worth half that of a man.........

What about:

[4:124] As for those who lead a righteous life, male or female, while believing, they enter Paradise; without the slightest injustice.

[33:35] The submitting men, the submitting women, the believing men, the believing women, the obedient men, the obedient women, the truthful men, the truthful women, the steadfast men, the steadfast women, the reverent men, the reverent women, the charitable men, the charitable women, the fasting men, the fasting women, the chaste men, the chaste women, and the men who commemorate GOD frequently, and the commemorating women; GOD has prepared for them forgiveness and a great recompense.

Reply 19
Original post by h3isenberg
Don't know what Qur'an you're reading :erm:

Ask anyone - this is a quranic quote

Latest

Trending

Trending