The Student Room Group

I like video games but girls in my class think I'm weird.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tania<3
Real gmerz tlk lyk total douchbagzzz init fam #noscope360

lol naab l34rn G4M3 plz kthxbai do u 3v3n L337 5P34K?
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol naab l34rn G4M3 plz kthxbai do u 3v3n L337 5P34K?

m8 who u c4ll1ng n00b

Lol, I just can't, too much of a grammar nazi for this :tongue:
Original post by donutellme
U wil acshualy get shrekt dnt make me mad bro

im faze & optic m7+1

Original post by tania<3
x

pls stop, look ur gender, stick 2 makeup
Original post by James E Walker

pls stop, look ur gender, stick 2 makeup

Okay.

hqdefault.jpg

:getmecoat:
Original post by tania<3
m8 who u c4ll1ng n00b

Lol, I just can't, too much of a grammar nazi for this :tongue:

lol grammar is for noobs.

Cool kids dunt use no grammar :cool:
Reply 25
Nothing wrong with you playing video games as long as you're not addicted to it
pwn the n00bs then pwn the girls :rolleyes::wink:
Original post by Gamergir123
As you can state from my username, I like video games. But apparently it is considered uncool for girls to like them. :confused:
It doesn't bother me much but I have nothing in common with the rest of the girls to talk about.
I wear make up just like them but sometimes I feel left out.
Does girls get this same treatment or is it just my class who are I don't know mean? :s-smilie:

Do what you want. Following a crowd makes you dum and reduces your personality to a diluted version of itself.
Sorry I have no idea what you are saying.

Not gamergirl enough

You didn't get those references? Call yourself a gamer girl? For shame madam. FOR SHAME.

But seriously, don't concern yourself with what those girls think, whether you are cool or uncool or whatever. You like games and that's great, that's enough. Most females who enjoy video games don't get this treatment, though there are unfortunate exceptions.
Disregard females, acquire Dragonlore
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
I'm not a gamer at all.
This passed Xmas I went into a game shop to buy my lil sis games off her list. I went and picked things out and I didn't know where to go, how to queue, where to look, how to do anything, like I was so lost :ahee:

Did you buy her GTA V?

That seems to be standard rookie game noob stuff, family member who has no idea about games buys game about clubbing prostitutes for someone who is a tad too young :tongue:
Reply 32
It's just another superficial excuse to be bitchy. I hope you don't let it get to you too much.
As you can state from my username, I like video games. But apparently it is considered uncool for girls to like them. :confused:
It doesn't bother me much but I have nothing in common with the rest of the girls to talk about.
I wear make up just like them but sometimes I feel left out.
Does girls get this same treatment or is it just my class who are I don't know mean? :s-smilie:

I wouldn't let it deter you from doing what you love. I love playing video games and people thought it was weird too but I'm not prepared to change that. If the guys in my class can accept I play video games and think nothing bad of it, then the girls should too. Same goes for you and the people in your class :smile:

And how are you a gamer again? Amateurs these days...

Either way, I think it's just your class. I know plenty of girls who enjoy video games, sure some people think it's "uncool", but who cares?
Well i like games and thought people would consider me a gamer. Not hardcore but still....

But i understood about 4 posts in this entire thread....

Anyway @op what you do in your spare time is up to you. If they are so snobby they can't accept the idea of anything other than barbies they probably arnt your kind of people :smile:
Considering how big the gaming industry is its annoyingly hard to find people to game with though lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
>calls herself 'gamergirl' like a special star
> doesnt understand 1v1 quikscop rools
> methinks she tryna get d

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm female and I could beat you all 421v1 in noscopes blindfolded on rust.

Jk girls only play candy crush
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by rayquaza17

best post gg
Original post by rayquaza17

Don't forget farmville! Is that still a thing?

Quick Reply

Latest