The Student Room Group

I like video games but girls in my class think I'm weird.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jared44
Well many things in moderation have a positive effect. LSD, alcohol, tobacco,

Regardless of how good things are in moderation, not everything is.
Tobacco certainly doesn't have a positive effect at all.
LSD... well...

Moderation was probably a misnomer. In small amounts:

Smoking: significantly reduced chance of Parkinson's, and putative relationships with other diseases such as diabetes. With this drug, the biggest problem is with addiction - the most addictive substance of them all, surprisingly. That isn't to say they don't have beneficial effects at all.

LSD: I was wrong on that one. I was thinking of something else... I can't remember which: a drug with anxiolytic effects that is considered illegal but has been found to show efficacy in lieu with therapy.
Reply 81
So many sexist jokes...

I am female and I play video games, no shame in it. Tomb Raider (1996- now), Final Fantasy (every single one), Beyond: Two Souls, The Last Of Us, Modern Warfare, Bioshock, Uncharted, Mirror's Edge, Skyrim, the list goes on...
Original post by Gamergir123
As you can state from my username, I like video games. But apparently it is considered uncool for girls to like them. :confused:
It doesn't bother me much but I have nothing in common with the rest of the girls to talk about.
I wear make up just like them but sometimes I feel left out.
Does girls get this same treatment or is it just my class who are I don't know mean? :s-smilie:

Who are you talking to? I think it's awesome
Original post by shoflo
So many sexist jokes...

I am female and I play video games, no shame in it. Tomb Raider (1996- now), Final Fantasy (every single one), Beyond: Two Souls, The Last Of Us, Modern Warfare, Bioshock, Uncharted, Mirror's Edge, Skyrim, the list goes on...

Name Address and number, go!

Quick Reply

Latest