The Student Room Group

Friend-zone

Why do so many men feel the need to constantly remind everyone the amount of times they have been friend-zoned? They keep saying how women are so silly and just go for attractive guys who don't treat them well, but forget to mention how they only chase the attractive girls with nice asses, ignoring the other ones.
It's not attractive to be moaning about your life-long history of friend-zone and frankly I don't feel sorry for you.

Scroll to see replies

I pay no attention to that term either
Reply 2
Exactly if you like her so much then you should be happy to be friends, if your not happy with that then you can find someone else
Original post by Jonesy57
Exactly if you like her so much then you should be happy to be friends, if your not happy with that then you can find someone else

the biggest pile of **** i've seen. You have no idea what you're talking about
Weak feminised men who were taught by their single mummies that women want soft gentle friends before romance.

If you like a girl you make it obvious and ask her out quickly, if she is into she'll say yes, if not she will likely try to keep you as a friend for the attention and ego boost. She'll never be with you, so stop wasting time and try another girl. If a woman isn't having sex with you she is probably a waste of time, men make better friends for other men.
Reply 5
Original post by bittr n swt
the biggest pile of **** i've seen. You have no idea what you're talking about

U mad bro? got friendzoned recently?
Original post by bittr n swt
x

Omg. I agree. :rofl:

Original post by Jonesy57

If you really, really liked a guy and they said no to you... Would YOU be happy to just stay friends? :mmm:

I mean I agree with what OP has said... Just not this. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lefty Tears
Weak feminised men who were taught by their single mummies that women want soft gentle friends before romance.

If you like a girl you make it obvious and ask her out quickly, if she is into she'll say yes, if not she will likely try to keep you as a friend for the attention and ego boost. She'll never be with you, so stop wasting time and try another girl. If a woman isn't having sex with you she is probably a waste of time, men make better friends for other men.

Or maybe she likes you as a friend...
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Or maybe she likes you as a friend...

yeah, thats why the average young woman has 1000 friends on facebook, spending her days posting countless pictures of revealing and photoshopped pictures for beta men to droool over.

Its all narcissim
yeah, thats why the average young woman has 1000 friends on facebook, spending her days posting countless pictures of revealing and photoshopped pictures for beta men to droool over.

Its all narcissim

I mean real friends.
I mean real friends.

define a real friend
define a real friend

If you don't know what a friend is that's kind of sad.
If you don't know what a friend is that's kind of sad.

you can't define it can you, its just a buzzword
Original post by karmacrunch

If you really, really liked a guy and they said no to you... Would YOU be happy to just stay friends? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can move on though lol. at a certain point on the road to enlightenment you'l reach a point where you're more understanding of different points of view and you'l be able to realise not everyone wants the same things as you and that's just how things are. And it'l be easier to move on and remain friends :redface:

throwing away a friendship with someone because they don't want sex etc. is rather selfish :redface:

No need to thank me for imparting wisdom young one :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
"but forget to mention how they only chase the attractive girls with nice asses, ignoring the other ones." I suppose that's what they say about the girls that friendzone them. The only thing I dislike about people who get friendzoned is that some get bitter after that, as if the handful of people they know and talk to daily are the only ones out there. Of course, unrequited love with either gender is never easy but to think that that is the only person you get on well with and would make a great relationship is silly. I suppose I can understand the bitterness if they get "friendzoned" again and again, but you're right; it's not attractive to dwell on the life-long history of anything really :smile: xx
If they spent more time trying to get a girlfriend instead of writing stuff on the internet about being friendzoned, then maybe they wouldn't be in the friendzoned :confused:
Original post by karmacrunch

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah this essentially.
to be honest, ppl most likely talk about it so much on the internet because they wouldn't bring it up to women irl, and you're hardly gonna talk about something so embarrassing with your guy friends, at least i bloody hope so.
Original post by Gott
I didn't take you for a UKIPer :s-smilie:

They have the most sensible policies. And Toury n Labour are corrupt so ye. No other party to vote for. I wouldn't vote if UKIP didn't exist.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gott
But you must hate the thought of Milibean, who would you vote for in a Torry marginal? It's not sensible to risk Labour ****ing up everything

lol I don't care about 'tactical voting'. Not very tactical to vote against the party you agree with because then they'l be discouraged and lose morale etc.

Tory and Labour are as bad as each other so it doesn't really matter who wins.

Quick Reply

Latest