The Student Room Group

self funding costs for second undergraduate degree

Hi, I am considering self funding for my second undergraduate course but need to know. I didn't get a good mark for my first degree ( racism I feel but never stupidly challenged it) so can't do a masters or postgraduate. I really want to become a social worker and am now a mature student and I have been offered a place at all universities applied to in London. I want to go to middlesex but need to know:
a) are the fees £9k year or more
b) are there any other costs I will need to pay
Do I contact student finance to find out this or middlesex?
Thanks
Nicola
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Nicdepeza
Hi, I am considering self funding for my second undergraduate course but need to know. I didn't get a good mark for my first degree ( racism I feel but never stupidly challenged it) so can't do a masters or postgraduate. I really want to become a social worker and am now a mature student and I have been offered a place at all universities applied to in London. I want to go to middlesex but need to know:
a) are the fees £9k year or more
b) are there any other costs I will need to pay
Do I contact student finance to find out this or middlesex?
Thanks
Nicola

You would need to contact Middlesex to confirm the course costs as they are the ones who set them. The fees could be higher than £9000 as universities have the right to charge more to students doing a second degree- some do and some don't.
Reply 2
Which other universities did you apply to please, if you don't mind me asking? I have a third degree (failed due to health problems ) and I want to do masters in social work but all the universities I rang said they won't accept me. Please help me as I'm now stuck with a useless degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending