The Student Room Group

what can i do to get over ... a stranger?

Long story short, I like a guy who is not in my year in my college who I've never spoken to for about 8 months and he recently got himself his first girlfriend which makes me feel like "ehhhhhh" everyday. I know I have to get over this and focus on myself but it's really hard when all i can do is get stuck in this boring college and see his face and be reminded of him almost every day. My major exam is also drawing near, which makes me worried. Sometimes I can't help it but feel down (partly hating myself for having a stupid crush on a stranger FOR SO LONG, partly for not getting to know him)

What can I do? now it feels like someone stab me right in my heart and there is no way of pulling the knife out.
Focus on your boring college
Be less sensitive?
If a stranger can stab you in the heart, then god knows what someone closer might do...It's just a crush, a phase, ride it out and then you'll look back and be like what was all the fuss about :smile:
I get how you feel, I have a massive crush on this girl I see occasionally in the gym. I am unsure if she has a boyfriend (since she is there on her own, which is even more hot since she is self motivated). But when she is around, I tend to lift heavier and go longer, probably subconsciously trying to impress her, so thank you strange attractive lady! :biggrin:
I am the guy, and I'm offering you the role as side chick. This is a lucrative offer which you should definitely consider.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending