The Student Room Group

Labour is not even hiding it ..

from Labour manifesto
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

They can't keep getting away with this
not edited? jesus thats blatant racism! thats completely irrational and utterly racist. disgusting.
Not hiding that they aren't racists?
Absolutely vile party. Anti-English, Anti-white, what more can I say?
Original post by driftawaay
Not hiding that they aren't racists?

Fail

It is racist to say you will support blacks more over whites, browns and yellows.
Well, somebody needs to tackle the discrimination and that is what Labour want to do.
If UKIP did this with White people, Lefties would be up in arms. But since it is Labour lefties let racism like this pass, what more can you expect from these people?
Original post by The two eds
Fail

It is racist to say you will support blacks more over whites, browns and yellows.

No, it depends on the situation.

We all know that blacks particularly are treated inferior than any other people of colour and Labour just want to tackle this problem.
Completely blatant racism.
Original post by German123
No, it depends on the situation.

We all know that blacks particularly are treated inferior than any other people of colour and Labour just want to tackle this problem.

Go away you fool. Tell me as a white voter why I should vote an anti-white party? They have proved it time and time again.
absolutely disgraceful and racist. diane abbott is disgusting. and if dianne abbott is saying this to get votes, then she is implying that black people are also racist which is appalling
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Go away you fool. Tell me as a white voter why I should vote an anti-white party? They have proved it time and time again.

Let's hope this will open the eyes of voters .. voting Labour is the equivalent of literally destroying the country.

*language* :mad:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3282967

'Fool'? The majority of the Labour Party are WHITE people. Therefore you are the foolish one calling them anti-white.

It's really nasty when racist people like yourself try and twist things around to make yourselves seem like a victim. Vile.

Btw, Labour is not anti white as Ed Miliband himself is white.

All they want is equality and although you may think this may not be the case it actually is.
Reply 16
Original post by German123
Btw, Labour is not anti white as Ed Miliband himself is white.

All they want is equality and although you may think this may not be the case it actually is.

>Jew
>white

pick one
Original post by demx9
voting Labour is the equivalent of literally destroying the country.

lol

why is the picture hosted on Godlike Productions? You'd think it would be on the Labour website or something... and I Googled the first six words and couldn't find anything that suggested that Diane Abbott actually said that.
Original post by demx9
>Jew
>white

pick one

Jewish descendants but either way he is British and why should it matter whether he is Jewish or White.
it looks like something someone on /pol/ would make :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest