The Student Room Group

Need Advice.

Hey guys, This might be a long descriptive post, And I really want to know your insights. I didn't really wanted to post this anonymously, But if my friends come to know about it, they'll make a big deal out of it. So here it goes. I'm 18, Male.

I met this girl on facebook on an university group. She was really friendly and I started enjoying talking to her. Well we didn't chat much ( max to max 2-3 hours overall) , But then another member of the same group made a Whatsapp group, where everyone including me joined. We started talking in the group, and after a day or two she messaged me directly on whatsapp. Now this is when we started talking a lot.

I love the way she talks, the way she approaches me everytime . Hell, I was going through a bad relationship, and she helped me deal with it as well. I'm just too shy to even start a conversation with her and in my opinion, she already knows about this and doesn't care. Everytime I chat with her, I feel happy. Hell I've never smiled so much before. I literally look forward to her messages everyday.

Here's the problem. We might never meet, We both live in different countries. We are planning to go into the same university, But I don't know if I'll be able to fulfill the conditional.

Now what I wanted to know is, Is it my Lover-Boy Stage as Shakespeare depicted? Or am I truly in love, Since I've never ever felt this way before (I've been in a relationship before).

Well to be honest, I think it's the latter , But I can't be sure unless I get some unbiased opinion(Hence the reason I can't approach my friends). If you have any questions, Pls post them, I'll be happy to reply unless its very personal.

Thanks in Advance.
nah just meet your conditional and hope for the best
I'm not sure, I think that it's probably the lover boy stage. However, I'm not going to rule out love for you. Love is different for everybody, you may be in love.
To be honest if she makes you happy, and she sounds like a nice girl, you might of just found your wife, good luck!
'' But I don't know if I'll be able to fulfill the conditional. '' If it's a course you want to do, go do it.

But don't waste your time going to a university just for a deal, and hating your course for 3-4 years!
Reply 5
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
'' But I don't know if I'll be able to fulfill the conditional. '' If it's a course you want to do, go do it.

But don't waste your time going to a university just for a deal, and hating your course for 3-4 years!

You got this part wrong I guess, What I meant to say was, I might not be able to achieve the grades required to get into the University. The university + the course is my first choice :smile:. But I really appreciate the wife part :biggrin:, Made me feel really happy.

Original post by shawn_o1
nah just meet your conditional and hope for the best

I hope I will!

Original post by Protégé
I'm not sure, I think that it's probably the lover boy stage. However, I'm not going to rule out love for you. Love is different for everybody, you may be in love.

Original post by Anonymous
You got this part wrong I guess, What I meant to say was, I might not be able to achieve the grades required to get into the University. The university + the course is my first choice :smile:. But I really appreciate the wife part :biggrin:, Made me feel really happy.

I hope I will!

,Push yourself, get the grades you want to get, FURFILL YOUR POTENTIAL!
Reply 7
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
,Push yourself, get the grades you want to get, FURFILL YOUR POTENTIAL!

I've already given my exams, and our education board decided to give most unconventional papers in their 15-20 years of implementation. So that's why I'm in a bad position :/. Hoping for the best
Good luck with your exams, I really do hope you meet the offer. She sounds incredibly sweet and if you do end up at the same university then it's going to be like one of those sappy boy meets girls movies and you'll live happily ever after. I'm rooting for you!
Reply 9
Original post by beaverhausen
Good luck with your exams, I really do hope you meet the offer. She sounds incredibly sweet and if you do end up at the same university then it's going to be like one of those sappy boy meets girls movies and you'll live happily ever after. I'm rooting for you!

Aww *.*, thanks a lot ! :biggrin:
Bump, still not sure about this :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending