The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

2015 accomodation

hi everybody
Ill be studying PR in bournemouth this september. I read that the applications for accommodation will open in late may but since I live in Italy ill be done with my exams in July so I would like to know if dorms will already be full or do i get the chance to go in the dorm I like? thanks
Hi there,

I'm also joining BU in September!

You apply for / register your interest for the Uni Accommodation at the end of May for Bournemouth. UK Students sit their exams from May-June in most cases.

Registering for accommodation would basically mean if you are to get the entry requirements, you will have secured a place to stay. Obviously you will not be charged for your accommodation until the University know your Grades and have accepted you.

As long as you register for the Accommodation and have Bournemouth as your first choice University you will be guaranteed a place in the University Halls (As you live in Italy I'm not sure if your application is done through UCAS?)

Regards,
Matthew
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by lolybiondi
hi everybody
Ill be studying PR in bournemouth this september. I read that the applications for accommodation will open in late may but since I live in Italy ill be done with my exams in July so I would like to know if dorms will already be full or do i get the chance to go in the dorm I like? thanks

Hi lolyboindi,

I'm Chris and I am currently studying Marketing which has loads of crossover with your course! Did you want to know anything about the courses or life at Bournemouth? I would be happy to help!

In regards to your question I am not so sure, I would reccommend you contact askBU and they will be able to give you an answer.

askBU;
Email:
[email protected]

Phone: +44 (0)1202 961916 (Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm)

I hope this has helped! Thanks

Chris :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending