The Student Room Group

How would you feel if your friend of the opposit sex gave you a platonic love letter?

As I've stated many times I have two beautiful special friends whom I've known for over two years who I utterly adore! They make me so happy... I can't explain it... <3 They're the most important girls in my life... (Other than my two sisters of course but I wish they were my sisters...) My life would be greatly affected if I was to lose them...

I wish to write them a love letter to tell them how grateful I am to have them in my life and how much they mean to me.
I hope to have the letter done before international friendship day which is the 30th of July.

How would you feel if your friend gave you a letter to tell you how grateful they are to have you as their friend?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I would be honoured :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That'd be bloody lovely:biggrin::love:
lol ur deep in the friendzone
I'd be creeped out as ****
Original post by James E Walker
lol ur deep in the friendzone

I'm not in the friendzone. The only feelings I have for them are deep pure platonic love! <3
Original post by DoryisDerpy
I'd be creeped out as ****

Why would you be creeped out? Love letters are not just romantic.
writing a nice letter to tell your friends how much they mean to you?

Ok.. if thats the sort of frienship you have, cool. no worries.

But to call it a 'love letter' - is just a bit wierd..
Original post by fallen_acorns
writing a nice letter to tell your friends how much they mean to you?

Ok.. if thats the sort of frienship you have, cool. no worries.

But to call it a 'love letter' - is just a bit wierd..

How is it weird? I have love for them.
I would be very very flattered:lol:

(I have actually done similar things to a few people -though I wouldn't have called them 'love letters' as such - and plan to write one to a colleague before I leave :blush:)
I'd feel touched/honored.

A bit pressured to reply accordingly but mostly pleased.
Reply 11
I'd probably feel a bit concerned that my friend felt so emotionally about me. It would give me the impression they were vulnerable. A simple letter of gratitude would be nice, but a love letter would make me wonder whether they were okay.
Why are you so socially awkward?
Original post by RollerBall
Why are you so socially awkward?

What do you mean?
Contact Josh on this number, he will advise on the best course of action. 07527508359
Original post by miser
I'd probably feel a bit concerned that my friend felt so emotionally about me. It would give me the impression they were vulnerable. A simple letter of gratitude would be nice, but a love letter would make me wonder whether they were okay.

Why are love letters only okay if you're in a romantic relationship? Platonic love is a form of love too!
Reply 16
Original post by Dr. Physics
Contact Josh on this number, he will advise on the best course of action. 07527508359

NONONO don't be a Ballbag, ring Fendog on 07547188129
he is a smooth French lover that looks like napoleon dynamite
I'd be sick in their face
Tbh I think it would be a bit strange. I wouldn't really know how to react as to me a love letter is a romantic thing. Couldn't you just tell them that you care for them, I think they probably already know.
Original post by lyrical_lie
Tbh I think it would be a bit strange. I wouldn't really know how to react as to me a love letter is a romantic thing. Couldn't you just tell them that you care for them, I think they probably already know.

There are many types of love so therefore a love letter isn't exclusively romantic.

No, I don't think that's good enough for my two beautiful special friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending