The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

firm & insurance dilemma

I have a small dilemma,

I have received two offers from Edinburgh. I plan of firming one of them, I would also like to insure Edinburgh with my second offer. The only problem is they are both the exact same requirements so I'm not sure if there is much point to doing this, does anyone have any advice?
Original post by malakai
I have a small dilemma,

I have received two offers from Edinburgh. I plan of firming one of them, I would also like to insure Edinburgh with my second offer. The only problem is they are both the exact same requirements so I'm not sure if there is much point to doing this, does anyone have any advice?

Only firm and insure where you really want to go to. It may be that the insurance course is less full than the other on results day and they may be inclined to be lenient. Certainly don't put somewhere you don't want to go as an insurance just because it's lower.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Only firm and insure where you really want to go to. It may be that the insurance course is less full than the other on results day and they may be inclined to be lenient. Certainly don't put somewhere you don't want to go as an insurance just because it's lower.

Thanks for the advice, I think you're right. I think I'll firm and insure Edinburgh :smile: Hopefully if I miss their offer they take pity on me! haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending