The Student Room Group

Any Etsy sellers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cambop
I have a www.blogger.com blog. I haven't posted for a while - been having pc issues. But usually I just post things I've done or works in progress etc. STILL haven't listed anything in my etsy shop. Have been set a Summer project before I start my course and that is taking a lot of my free time, plus a swap I'm in and recently just finished a commission too. BUT I need pennies for my course so am going to try and get some bits listed up there - or maybe Big Cartel - I have been looking into that and as long as you put in the promotion time people seem to do quite well with that. I'll message you my blogger address and you can take a peep if you like.

Hows your shop going?

Sorry it's such a late reply, I love your blog and your Instagram! Thank you for sharing that with me.

Yesterday I woke up to my first sale :smile: I'm thinking of trying Ebay too just to see if ones any better than the other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by snowystarks
Sorry it's such a late reply, I love your blog and your Instagram! Thank you for sharing that with me.

Yesterday I woke up to my first sale :smile: I'm thinking of trying Ebay too just to see if ones any better than the other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: Congratulations on the sale - that's brilliant news! First of many!
I've seen many popular sellers on Etsy advertise their goods on DeviantArt! It's a brilliant way of advertising as you can set up a free DeviantArt account, join a couple of groups on there and submit images of your products to the groups, where everybody in that group will receive a notification of your product (unless you turn off the notifications, which surprisingly, not many people do!). Justy make sure you keep a link the product in the description of your image on DeviantArt. Trust me, there is something for everybody on there, I wish you all the best with your Etsy shop!
Original post by LadyStark7
I've seen many popular sellers on Etsy advertise their goods on DeviantArt! It's a brilliant way of advertising as you can set up a free DeviantArt account, join a couple of groups on there and submit images of your products to the groups, where everybody in that group will receive a notification of your product (unless you turn off the notifications, which surprisingly, not many people do!). Justy make sure you keep a link the product in the description of your image on DeviantArt. Trust me, there is something for everybody on there, I wish you all the best with your Etsy shop!

Thank you so much for that advice! I used to have DeviantArt years ago for my drawings but never thought about having one for my Etsy items!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending