The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea University leniency

I've applied for english and received the offer BBB, however I think it's likely I'll get ABC, possibly a C in english. Would they still accept me? It's the only uni I'm really interested in and I'm worried they won't!
Ive also received the same offer! It says on the ucas and swansea website specifically that a B is required in english a level to get onto the course
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by lyznca
I've applied for english and received the offer BBB, however I think it's likely I'll get ABC, possibly a C in english. Would they still accept me? It's the only uni I'm really interested in and I'm worried they won't!

Hi Lyznca, if you have any queries about your offer please contact the College of Arts and Humanities Admissions team who will be able to offer some more advice. Their email address is - [email protected]
I hope this helps!
Reply 3
Original post by ryanhistorywhizz
Ive also received the same offer! It says on the ucas and swansea website specifically that a B is required in english a level to get onto the course

Yeah I saw that but I've heard they can be quite lenient, hopefully I will get the B though!

Quick Reply

Latest