The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Media and communications for 3 years for BA, English lit MA 1 year, and 2-3 years work, then PhD in english lit:smile: hopefully.. you?
university. BCommerce 3 years...after that...we'll see. probably work, then Masters
Reply 3
u know what? I HAVE NO IDEA :biggrin:
Reply 4
Maths for 3 years at uni. hopefully get out alive, sane and get a job as an actuary/data analyst.
get married
have kids
die
:biggrin:
Reply 5
Bachelor in Social Science International Business Administration at Erasmus University (NL) and then... something.
Reply 6
Not sure yet ... I'm not even sure if I want to stay home for uni or if I want to go somewhere else ...
Reply 7
~Lc~
Media and communications for 3 years for BA, English lit MA 1 year, and 2-3 years work, then PhD in english lit:smile: hopefully.. you?

me? uhmm... honestly i dont know. hehe. i may apply in some universities here in europe ( but i still dont know which course!:p: )but one thing is for sure, i may proceed on learning spanish, (this time in spain) or even italian. i just wanna move out of norway! :biggrin:

will u be studying there in cyprus?
:smile:
Reply 8
o.Ob
Not sure yet ... I'm not even sure if I want to stay home for uni or if I want to go somewhere else ...

:biggrin: maybe u wanna take a year off and just travel then u can decide:smile: it will be a nice experience to study abroad :smile:
Reply 9
Microsucht
u know what? I HAVE NO IDEA :biggrin:

:biggrin: ur not alone!!:biggrin: i also have no idea! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Uni, taking 10 semesters of General Medicine. Hopefully I'll study somewhere abroad for the post-graduate programme.

Also, planning to enrol in CCF while in uni :biggrin: *dream dream dream*
My 'rents suggest me doing a bit of Law too, but you know what, I never really fancy that. :redface:
Reply 11
4 years gettin a degree for actuarial science, and then getting paid in one of the highest paid jobs.
Reply 12
ooo.. same as above.. I thought actuarial science was only 3 years? which uni you planning to go to? I'm also from Singapore. How many points are you aiming for and what are your subjects?

Sorry to be asking all this questions, I was just curious and surprise.
Reply 13
simone21
me? uhmm... honestly i dont know. hehe. i may apply in some universities here in europe ( but i still dont know which course!:p: )but one thing is for sure, i may proceed on learning spanish, (this time in spain) or even italian. i just wanna move out of norway! :biggrin:

will u be studying there in cyprus?
:smile:

OH HELL NO! hehe.. Cyprus only has colleges, and the only uni in it teaches in Greek only! i'm either going to england or the states:smile: i finshed all my applications.. but gt only one reply till now... so it's nt clear where exaclty im going:frown:

btw i have a friend in norway who studies IB also.. she in her 2nd year, and i met her in the TOK conference in Istanbul, I wonder if u guys go to the same school:P: that would be ironic
Reply 14
3 or 4 years maths at Oxford :biggrin:

Then I dunno...maybe do research or possibly go into an investment bank, get rich, marry, have kids, retire, etc.
I'll study maths or civil engineering, have applied to both...will have to wait and see if I get any good offers, my predicteds are crap and thus it is not too likely...:s-smilie: So it might end with me taking a year off...:frown:
Reply 16
Spica P.
Uni, taking 10 semesters of General Medicine. Hopefully I'll study somewhere abroad for the post-graduate programme.

Also, planning to enrol in CCF while in uni :biggrin: *dream dream dream*
My 'rents suggest me doing a bit of Law too, but you know what, I never really fancy that. :redface:

yeah you should do what you want. its not your parents who'd be studying :wink: :yy:
Reply 17
~Lc~
OH HELL NO! hehe.. Cyprus only has colleges, and the only uni in it teaches in Greek only! i'm either going to england or the states:smile: i finshed all my applications.. but gt only one reply till now... so it's nt clear where exaclty im going:frown:

btw i have a friend in norway who studies IB also.. she in her 2nd year, and i met her in the TOK conference in Istanbul, I wonder if u guys go to the same school:P: that would be ironic

i wish you all the best!!:biggrin: well, whats ur friends name? and do u know what school she's attending?:smile:
economics based degree --> job ---> masters ---> investment banking ---> buy hertford college, oxford ---> burn hertford college, oxford ---> laugh ---> dance in flames ---> die
Reply 19
go to scotland, stand on top of a mountain and scream for as long as i want. then come back down again and go to uni and then get a job

Latest

Trending

Trending