The Student Room Group

Girls are only after one thing

Money.

Basically if you're rich, you get all the babes.

They claim they want someone who is nice to them, someone who is good-looking and someone who is ambitious and hard-working...

And that's true...they want all of those things. But for extra £100,000 you have in the bank, it makes a bigger difference than any of those things.

It is easily the biggest factor.

Scroll to see replies

Roughly translated, OP is struggling with the women and using money as an excuse is the most convenient way for him to deal with that.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Roughly translated, OP is struggling with the women and using money as an excuse is the most convenient way for him to deal with that.

But I've got enough money :frown: I'm STILL struggling
Original post by Adipoptosis
Money.

They claim they want someone who is nice to them, someone who is good-looking and someone who is ambitious and hard-working...

And that's true...they want all of those things. But for extra £100,000 you have in the bank, it makes a bigger difference than any of those things.

I think, to an extent, everyone can be attracted to money. Money's nice - it can buy you things. But to say that it's the biggest factor that women look for is silly and pretty sexist. Are you butthurt over a girl, OP?

Well if your OP is anything to go by your attitude towards women is ****.
Indeed, money = Girls. I mean look at Dan Bilzerian
Looks.

Basically if you're good-looking, you get more guys.

They claim they want someone who is has a personality, someone who's down-to-earth and someone who is eventually wife material...

And that's true...they want all of those things. But for an extra 3 points on the 10/10 scale, it makes a bigger difference than any of those things.

Now do you see how silly this gender war sounds? I'm not sure if you're trolling, so don't mind me if you are :smile:
Original post by TornadoGR4
Well if your OP is anything to go by your attitude towards women is ****.

Yeh despite my best efforts to hide what I'm thinking when talking to them, I think the way I talk may come across quite badly.

But nevertheless, this doesn't detract from my post. Once they realise you're rich, they want you more.
Reply 8
Money.

Suppose there's some truth with footballers and WAGS and whatever but surely a relationship just built on money won't last
Original post by NeverTooLatte
Looks.

Basically if you're good-looking, you get more guys.

They claim they want someone who is has a personality, someone who's down-to-earth and someone who is eventually wife material...

And that's true...they want all of those things. But for an extra 3 points on the 10/10 scale, it makes a bigger difference than any of those things.

Now do you see how silly this gender war sounds? I'm not sure if you're trolling, so don't mind me if you are :smile:

Hmm Id say that's true upto about

7.5/10

After that I'd any day have an intelligent girl over some bimbo. I mean I'd never go for the bimbo even if she was 10/10 so looks aren't the most important factor for long-term things. Not for me anyway.
Wow, generalising much? It is nice to date a man with money. But it's not the most important thing.
Reply 11
Now if you have only met gold diggers then that's your problem.
Hmm Id say that's true upto about

7.5/10

After that I'd any day have an intelligent girl over some bimbo. I mean I'd never go for the bimbo even if she was 10/10 so looks aren't the most important factor for long-term things. Not for me anyway.

Well even if you believe in your rules, there are always exceptions to them. Just keep your chin up. They do exist xx
It's the penis I go for. :hubba:

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it might be because you're as one would lightly put it "ugly".:bigsmile:

No offence intended.
Reply 15
Nah, only certain kind of girls I'm afraid OP

Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Indeed, money = Girls. I mean look at Dan Bilzerian

Yeah, but they're just for show, I doubt he has a meaningful relationship with those girls.

And when they're all gone and he's sat at home eating his rice and ketchup watching Breaking Bad like the rest of us, he's probably depressed tbh
Original post by Maradiah
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it might be because you're as one would lightly put it "ugly".:bigsmile:

No offence intended.

Hmm I don't think so, I'm average. I'm tall, slim and have a pretty normal looking face. I also dress well.
I'm by no means a model but I'm ok; similar looking guys have much better luck with relationships.

This isn't about me anyway.
Original post by Vixen47
It's the penis I go for. :hubba:

No, it's not. The first initial attraction is looks, afterwards you begin initiating in light conversation on the potential of his/her bodily anatomies.

It's not as if men are walking around with a big penis on their heads.

It always begins with looks.:fyi:
Original post by zKlown
Nah, only certain kind of girls I'm afraid OP

Yeah, but they're just for show, I doubt he has a meaningful relationship with those girls.

And when they're all gone and he's sat at home eating his rice and ketchup watching Breaking Bad like the rest of us, he's probably depressed tbh

Rice and ketchup eww!
Money.

Not all girls.

Quick Reply

Latest