The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I broke up today too! :biggrin:
Don't know what I'm gonna do to be honest, sit around and wait for Xmas. Oh yeah, I'm meant to be revising for my January modules :frown:
Reply 2
Broke up today also :smile:

Going into school tomorrow to just hang with some friends / meet up with the girlfriend, might go to the cinema sometime tomorrow also. Busy/Out until Saturday really, rest of the holidays will be revision time for my A2 and AS modules in January :smile:
Reply 3
I officially break up tomorow, but im not going in because its basically those rubbish assemblys for like 2 hours so i cant be bothered. Ive got 2 exams in january so i want to get the revision for that over and done with , so i can enjoy christmas lol !!
Reply 4
I broke up today. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done, and then for the next few days until Saturday when my BF comes to stay, I'll be doing a bit of college work. But not too much.
Reply 5
yeah I broke up today as well. I've got so much revision to look forward to as well though.
My school breaks up tomorrow. Probably not doing anything though-having some friends round on Friday, probably, to celebrate my birthday (Christmas Eve), but that's it, really. Nothing else planned for the hols.
Reply 7
prash_s90
I officially break up tomorow, but im not going in because its basically those rubbish assemblys for like 2 hours so i cant be bothered. Ive got 2 exams in january so i want to get the revision for that over and done with , so i can enjoy christmas lol !!

Same, but for some absurd reason I'm still going in. :p: Then I leave on Thursday for Germany to stay with my relatives as usual; celebrate Christmas; come home; and return to school on the terribly early date of the 3rd January..
Break up tomorrow!! Normally would be looking forward to breaking up but as my Retail teahcer who's leaving is expecting a tonne of work off me tomorrow which i haven't done, so she's going to go balistic, i aint looking forward to it, pmsl!!
Friday for me. At noon though :biggrin:
Reply 10
Last Friday for me :smile: :smile: Been working on Council projects so it is not all enjoyment.
Offically on Friday, but for me, Thursday... :smile: Noone ever goes in on the last day. But for lucky, lucky me, the christmas break is filled with revision and 2 pieces of coursework - one of which I haven't a clue about.... YAY! *sarcasm*
Reply 12
I broke up on Friday :smile:
I broke up on Tuesday and already manged to read all my books and cleaned my room and my mum's room and play my instruments and done some revision. I'm so bored!!
Broke up on the 19th. My sister's so lucky she broke up on the 15th :frown:
I broke up on Tuesday, and for the past two days I really haven't done very much :p:
Reply 16
Broke up on Tuesday, i've been pretty busy with my friends actually :smile:
Reply 17
last tuesday :smile: and already bored
I broke up on Tuesday. I hadn't slept all Monday night so was obviously DYING but when I got home I stayed up, wrote a study & exercise plan for these 2 weeks and cleaned up all the junk in my room. Glad I finally did something productive, rather than the obvious thing to do, have a laugh with mates/sleep. On Wednesday I woke up after 14 hours of sleep (lol) and lazed in as I had a headache. Thursday did some reading, today I went to the gym, and plan to do some work in a bit! Overall it's going well =D

Broke up today and go back 8th Jan.

Latest

Trending

Trending