The Student Room Group

She avoid walking past me.

girls what are the reasons a girl would avoid walking past you?
i was walking down a corridor and she was about to walk down it also, but she saw me and she walked into her room to avoid passing me! this was deliberate because 2 minutes later she came out and walked down the corridor.
this is not a stranger I've known her for a while.
Original post by Anonymous
girls what are the reasons a girl would avoid walking past you?
i was walking down a corridor and she was about to walk down it also, but she saw me and she walked into her room to avoid passing me! this was deliberate because 2 minutes later she came out and walked down the corridor.
this is not a stranger I've known her for a while.

you smell of sheet
Original post by jbird2704
you smell of sheet

From my experience, girls love attention, you are clearly on her mind and she wants you to make a move, good luck amigo!!!!
I think she may like you, some girls do that if they like a guy they simply cant face them without making an absolute fool of themselves, so they tend to avoid them, if she looked nervous at the time then yeah that's prob it... if not then she may of just gone into her room to get something
Maybe she didn't want to talk to anyone (maybe not feeling well or just not wanting to be social etc) so just waited until you were gone
Bro, you are probably over analysing things.
Reply 6
Original post by SceneKid17
I think she may like you, some girls do that if they like a guy they simply cant face them without making an absolute fool of themselves, so they tend to avoid them, if she looked nervous at the time then yeah that's prob it... if not then she may of just gone into her room to get something

The thing is she was talking to others just before, then moved to walk down the corridor, saw me and avoided me. Also, she turns her head immediatly when I look at her when entering the room she's in, another guy goes in before me and looks at him no problem as soon as I look at her, she maybe looks for a brief second then Immediately turns her head away, yet sometimes although not very often she will make very good eye contact.
Original post by Anonymous
The thing is she was talking to others just before, then moved to walk down the corridor, saw me and avoided me. Also, she turns her head immediatly when I look at her when entering the room she's in, another guy goes in before me and looks at him no problem as soon as I look at her, she maybe looks for a brief second then Immediately turns her head away, yet sometimes although not very often she will make very good eye contact.

I think she may like you, maybe she gets nervous around you. One my friends is just like this girl, whenever she sees the guy she likes she literally freaks out and has to leave before he comes any closer to where she may be hahah but she lacks a lot of confidence, maybe this girl is the same xxx

Quick Reply