The Student Room Group

At least three gangs threaten 'revenge' killing of Baltimore police

"Police in Baltimore have gone on high alert over fears their officers will now be targeted in revenge killings following the death of Freddie Gray on April 12.
On the day thousands - including luminaries of the civil rights movement - attended the 25-year-old's funeral, the Baltimore police department said they have received credible information three gangs want to 'take out officers'.
Despite pleas for calm, it is claimed the Black Guerilla Family, the Bloods and the Crips have 'entered into a partnership to 'take out' officers."

Is it just me or is anything that even hints of white on black racism is going full opera in America.
Could it be, that, after getting a black man elected president that the African community is afraid they wont be able to play the race card any more to get what they want.

"Where is the pride, decorum, reverence? I understand grief, my own son died at the age of 22, however, I didn't howl in church, I didn't fall into the casket, I didn't need to be supported by others to be able to walk. Where is the dignity here?"

This is from the comments section and it says it all, watching whole communities play roles in this charade to play on this victim hood idea really doesn't inspire me with confidence that they have the self determination to challenge serious problems within their communities. Thoughts? Does anyone know why he was arrested in the first place?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3057819/Thousands-gather-funeral-Freddie-Gray-civil-rights-leaders-call-calm-Baltimore-weekend-violent-protests.html

(edited 8 years ago)
They're just sub-human thugs looking for a reason. They drag their knuckles along the ground whilst they walk. Certainly not representative of most normal black people.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
George Soros funded no doubt. He funds the racist organisation 'black lives matters' to stir up racial hatred.
Reply 3
Original post by Genocidal
They're just sub-human thugs looking for a reason. They drag their knuckles along the ground whilst they walk. Certainly not representative of most normal black people.

'looking for a reason# I take it you haven't heard of what the police did to freddie gray? when put into the car he was well, going into the police station he was unable to talk and struggling to walk.. more police brutality.

I say good on the black gangs, even though they're thugs, at least in this instance they're getting revenge on racist cops.
Original post by Joshale
'looking for a reason# I take it you haven't heard of what the police did to freddie gray? when put into the car he was well, going into the police station he was unable to talk and struggling to walk.. more police brutality.

I say good on the black gangs, even though they're thugs, at least in this instance they're getting revenge on racist cops.

So all cops are racist and all of them should be punished for it?
Original post by Joshale

So by your logic, innocent Police Officers should lose their lives over the mistakes of a small few?

You're pretty much saying that murder is okay in this situation?
I turned around and told my friends ''It's about to go down'' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_tLTfz9Ag
Reply 7
'Murica
its probably barkdale's peoples

or marlo's peoples

or just omar
Reply 9
Well the cops/government brought it upon themselves. Blacks have been marching, peacefully protesting, begging for change for decades and to no avail. Eventually people will take justice into their own hands when you **** with them too often..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending