The Student Room Group

Breasts size versus weight? Is 5 cups per 25 lbs normal?

I'm just wondering. Im usually 95 lbs and a 32C and gain to 120 lbs and am a 32H when I'm this weight it's like I gain a cup every 5 lbs for me this is hard with wearing the right bra size because my weight can fluctuate in a day being 5 lbs lighter or heavier. I am just wondering is this normal and also what are some dieting to stabilize size?
Anyone?
I'm not sure , I'm 70 kg but virtually have no boo s, saying that I'm male...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tommy1499
I'm not sure , I'm 70 kg but virtually have no boo s, saying that I'm male...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I was talking about the average woman. :smile:
My weight fluctuates a bit, but not that much. All I need to do is alter the straps sometimes. I think it is normal and the only thing you can do, I guess, is eat about the same amount everyday. I'm no expert, though - you must eat more on some days compared to others? Sorry I'm not much help, but I wouldn't worry about it! It's normal :smile:
Original post by Nickierose21
I'm just wondering. Im usually 95 lbs and a 32C and gain to 120 lbs and am a 32H when I'm this weight it's like I gain a cup every 5 lbs for me this is hard with wearing the right bra size because my weight can fluctuate in a day being 5 lbs lighter or heavier. I am just wondering is this normal and also what are some dieting to stabilize size?

Completely normal, every woman is different and some will gain weight in the breast when gaining weight, others it will go straight the the thighs and bum etc. It all just depends on where you genetics determine the fat to be stored. You have no control over this.

As for diets to stabilise weight, not to be rude but it's not rocket science, it's just maths. If you don't eat under your TDEE you won't lose weight and if you don't eat over your TDEE you won't gain weight. Calculate your TDEE (google it there are lots of calculators out there) and eat that many calories.

Don't quote me on this.
(And probably don't take me too seriously)
(I'm not exactly an expert)

Blah Blah Blah Chemicals
Blah Blah Blah Diet
Blah Blah Blah Correlation

-Now for the scientific explanation-

Estrogen causes breast growth, depending on your intake of estrogen and your hormone production this will vary. (And yes estrogen is basically everywhere, even in plastic bottles)
Estrogen is produced by multiple things within a humans body, but it is also produced by the fat on a person meaning the "fatter" you are, the "bigger" the breasts.
Estrogen is also linked to obesity also, a high intake of it can cause major problems and partially become toxic.

With a bit of research you can find that testosterone is normally there to balance oestrogen and will affect the overall picture.
If you start messing with your bodies chemistry, you are the only one to blame.
If you still wish to do so, make sure you research and understand what you are doing. (Mainly applying should you start medication)

http://www.poliquingroup.com/articlesmultimedia/articles/article/801/10_ways_to_lower_estrogen_toxic_load_.aspx
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/02/22/what-are-estrogen-and-testosterone/
I know exactly what you mean. At my normal weight I hover around a D-DD cup, but after putting on 10lbs I'm an E. It's like it literally all converted to boob.
My body kind of takes all the fats and stores it equally, I used to be so fat but my three sizes all increased proportionally
I used to be
40-32-42
Now since I've lost so much weight my body is
36-28-38.
I don't do exercise, I literally just sit all day long so I guess you can say it sometimes depends on genetics. If you have problems with your weight and your portions then I suggest you do some simple exercises. Like when you're watching Tv and you feel like you've been sitting for a while now, just get up and do a few exercies. I don't mean start doing push ups or skipping, no I mean just do a few light exercises like a torso bend 20 times etc.
don't just blame your genetics, if you work bit by bit you can easily get the shape you like. :smile:
Original post by Rome<3
My body kind of takes all the fats and stores it equally, I used to be so fat but my three sizes all increased proportionally
I used to be
40-32-42
Now since I've lost so much weight my body is
36-28-38.
I don't do exercise, I literally just sit all day long so I guess you can say it sometimes depends on genetics. If you have problems with your weight and your portions then I suggest you do some simple exercises. Like when you're watching Tv and you feel like you've been sitting for a while now, just get up and do a few exercies. I don't mean start doing push ups or skipping, no I mean just do a few light exercises like a torso bend 20 times etc.
don't just blame your genetics, if you work bit by bit you can easily get the shape you like. :smile:

I don't mind my size at my highest I was 40-26-35/36. I actually look alright at 120 just more curves a bigger buttAnd gigantic boobs. But it was problematic finding bras that's all. because I change sizes quickly
I don't mind my size at my highest I was 40-26-35/36. I actually look alright at 120 just more curves a bigger buttAnd gigantic boobs. But it was problematic finding bras that's all. because I change sizes quickly

Hmm, I guess you can discuss that when you go buy a bra, I think they have a special type of bra for this. I don't remember where exactly nor do I remember the name of the bra but if you tell them about your problem I think they might help. :smile:
This happens to me, like sometimes my boobs will literally feel like they're going to pop out of my bra so I'd rather not wear my bra when going out and other times it fits perfectly. It's annoying but normal so don't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest