The Student Room Group

Long skirts

Today I had another rough day being shamed and yelled at pull your skirt down I can wear my skirt how I want I am not causing harm by covering my knees. For Muslims it is acceptable to wear long skirts but as a Christian apparently it is not. I don't like short skirts but I don't shame others for that I am the only 1 with a long skirt and there is one other girl she is Muslim and no one comments on her appearence because she is Muslim so its ok apparently.

In school I am tired of being looked upon with disdain like I am doing something wrong i can wear my skirt long if I like so strange people should stop shouting at me and coming up to me telling me pull your skirt up no they should pull theirs down showing their knees. I am modest and I like dressing how I do I just want to stop being attacked with words because of it and picked on for stand out and being different. Sorry for the rant but i am fed up with this
Reply 1
Long skirts are the prettiest :h:
you go girl, don't care about them
Don't care about what others think, if you like your skirts long then wear it long! Good for you :h: :wink:
I thought people liked long skirts :dontknow:

I think that long skirts can look really nice :h:
When I was in school people used to take the piss if you wore a long skirt. I don't know why but I'm sure everyone is grown up and mature about it now :colonhash:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Don't care about what others think, if you like your skirts long then wear it long! Good for you :h: :wink:

I prefer skirts where I can clearly see the bottom half of my lady's bum cheeks with thy panties on clear display. :hat:
Original post by ChickenMadness
I prefer skirts where I can clearly see the bottom half of my lady's bum cheeks with thy panties on clear display. :hat:

Original post by Lisagurlxx

yum yum
yum yum

no homo

no homo

o-o-ofc brah

Original post by RobML
Long skirts are the prettiest :h:

^ This

I genuinely find it more attractive, sure I'll look if there is a short skirt around, I'm human... but the more modest methods can be much more appealing.
o-o-ofc brah

holy **** that boy is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Reply 13

Is that Castle lol
Original post by whorace
Is that Castle lol

rofl Idk. I get them from here

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4555832/Stan+Lee+is+so+sweet/23#23
Wear what you want-you don't need to show lots of skin to be socially accepted :smile:

looks like hes had some practice with dem bananas, nomsayin? :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest