Men who are raped by women.

Scroll to see replies

Erm that's an advert of some sort...

But I agree with the OP
Original post by theo1jinx
You like it rough Leo, don't you?

Yes, love it!!
Original post by icdjabtjk
Yeah i mean to be honest if it'd been me, say all my (guy) friends had been at his house all in the same room, I was passed out drunk, and she started having sex with me, I dont know what their reaction would have been but I imagine they could have laughed and let it happen, thought it was funny I was having sex, losing my virginity and not even knowing it, and it was not rape or a big deal, and if I'd been upset the next day they would have been like "get over it it's just sex it's good etc".. whilst if it'd been the other way around, me having sex with her whilst shes passed out, it'd be seen as really bad. But idk maybe one or two of my friends would have had the mind to stop it, I'm really not sure about that. It is definitely percieved differently though. I mean when my friend told the group people found it funny or mildly interesting more than anything, they werent like "omg you were raped are you ok?!" and he was fine about it as well lol.

Yeah I find this really disturbing tbh, but it's because people have been conditioned in society to view men and women as different. This is detrimental to everyone. I don't know whether it will change :frown: but I will keep ranting until it does.
Reply 24
one of my friends was kind of raped by his brothers girlfriend, she started having sex with him when he was asleep he woke up having sex with her, but he was a "lad" about it and carried on until the end lol, I think it broke him and his girlfriend up though and also got him in a fight with his brother. I am sure if it'd been the other way around the guy would be called a rapist and in more trouble. It's more acceptable for a female to do it, because of the average more positive reaction of guys. If a girl had done that to me though I would have felt very violated and devastated tbh because I had the mind to save myself for someone ha.

He wouldn't have carried on if she was penetrated his ass with a dildo.
Original post by Gott
Of course you'd carry on, unless they were very ugly

This is exactly the type of view that serves to trivialise rape and sexual violence against men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittyAnneR
Oh my gosh! :eek:

If she had done that to me I would quite literally of beaten her to within an inch of her life.
Original post by The two eds
If she had done that to me I would quite literally of beaten her to within an inch of her life.

Pretty sure it's acting tbh.

But, I would have too.
Original post by ionically
This is exactly the type of view that serves to trivialise rape and sexual violence against men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah precisely the point of the OP :mad: even worse because he's a man and he is trivialising it!
I spend 60% of the day with a boner and I don't have sex everyday so lol. If you think men control their erections you are misinformed :redface:

I get them even when my clothes rub against my dick lmao.

lmao she took his bottle as well.
Original post by King Leonidas
Would wife, 100% serious.

same. love me a bad bitch :cool:

Original post by B-FJL3
They may well be referring to rape as defined by law in section 1 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003:

...the intentional penetration of the anus, mouth or vagina of another, with their penis, without reasonably believing that that person consents.

I've paraphrased it slightly, but that, as you can well see, means that only someone who has penis (i.e. a man) can commit the statutory offence of rape.

According to these strict letter of the law, a woman may commit the (as far as I am aware) lesser offences of sexual assault by penetration, or sexual assault, but she cannot rape anyone. Unless the law has been changed no woman may be convicted of rape in an English court.

lol who cares what the law defines 'rape' as, the definition is outdated and needs to change. Gay used to mean happy a few years ago. I'm gonna carry on calling it rape if a girl has sexors with a guy against his will.

one of my friends was kind of raped by his brothers girlfriend, she started having sex with him when he was asleep he woke up having sex with her, but he was a "lad" about it and carried on until the end lol, I think it broke him and his girlfriend up though and also got him in a fight with his brother. I am sure if it'd been the other way around the guy would be called a rapist and in more trouble. It's more acceptable for a female to do it, because of the average more positive reaction of guys. If a girl had done that to me though I would have felt very violated and devastated tbh because I had the mind to save myself for someone ha.

Especially cus if she got pregnant you'd be paying for it for the next 18 years lmao. And STIs etc.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
I spend 60% of the day with a boner and I don't have sex everyday so lol. If you think men control their erections you are misinformed :redface:

I get them even when my clothes rub against my dick lmao.

Are you aiming that at me?
Are you aiming that at me?

nah, just at people who disagree :redface:
Original post by ChickenMadness
nah, just at people who disagree :redface:

Oh hahaha! Confused me :giggle:
Original post by lucaf
"Pointing out that women suffer in one way is not the same as insisting men don't. Empathy is not a zero-sum game in which we're all competing for a limited resource. As a society, progress means becoming more empathetic to everyone, and if your knee-jerk response to a victim's heartfelt testimony is, "But what about MY group's suffering?" you're doing it wrong."

That quote should be put in massive flashing letters at the top of every thread about feminism on this site, seeing as they always devolve into a pissing contest about whether men or women have it worse (hint: the answer is it doesn't ****ing matter)

I also liked the point that, as much as the MRA types on here like to claim otherwise, it isn't feminists that cause male rape victims to not be taken seriously.

The irony is that this tagline (in bold) is one of the primary drivers of modern 'social justice' and indeed feminism -- people don't want to be neglected or marginalized on the grounds of their gender, race, nationality, or whatever it may be.

People (rightly) make complaints and point out double standards when it comes to feminism because a great deal feminists genuinely do behave as though these issues only affect women. This lopsided narrative has an effect on society and rule-making in an unfair, biased manner.

One of the core narratives of feminism is that gender bias is supposed to be a negative thing (but only when women are on the receiving end, apparently).

That very same quote would 'put in massive flashing tatters' a great swath a feminist threads, you do realise that?
Yeah I find this really disturbing tbh, but it's because people have been conditioned in society to view men and women as different. This is detrimental to everyone. I don't know whether it will change :frown: but I will keep ranting until it does.

Amen. :smile:
Original post by Danz123
Amen. :smile:

:headbang:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Couldn't a woman use a strap on or a dildo to rape a man?

Of course

Nope.

Original post by B-FJL3

According to these strict letter of the law, a woman may commit the (as far as I am aware) lesser offences of sexual assault by penetration, or sexual assault, but she cannot rape anyone. Unless the law has been changed no woman may be convicted of rape in an English court.

Not sure about this, strictly speaking. She may not be able to commit rape as such, but I think it is possible for a woman to be prosecuted for rape if she was instrumental in someone else (a man) committing rape.

Original post by RandZul'Zorander
It wouldn't count as a penis. According to UK law currently women cannot be guilty of "rape" but instead of sexual assault with penetration (which has the same sentencing guidelines as rape). But I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, the OP is using rape in a colloquial sense which includes sexual assault.

Broadly right, but strictly speaking possibly not quite. See above.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TurboCretin
Nope.

We already dicussed this :smile: I was using the word 'rape' in more of a colloquial way, rather than the proper, legal definition of the word. I understand that rape technically includes a penis. But I think it's wrong, as rape has a far worse connotation than assault, imo.
Original post by TurboCretin

Not sure about this, strictly speaking. She may not be able to commit rape as such, but I think it is possible for a woman to be prosecuted for rape if she was instrumental in someone else (a man) committing rape.
Broadly right, but strictly speaking possibly not quite. See above.

You're correct. I also thought of the example later in the thread of a trans woman who has not had surgery. But the broad point still stands.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending