The Student Room Group

Clinical Neurodevelopmental Sciences MSc at King's College

Has anybody else applied, is thinking of applying, or holds a firm/conditional offer for this course?
Reply 1
Hi there! I do hold a conditional offer for the mentioned course. Do you intend to join?
Reply 2
Original post by Ruru26
Hi there! I do hold a conditional offer for the mentioned course. Do you intend to join?

Yay! Yes, I've already accepted the offer!
Reply 3
Original post by Meshky
Yay! Yes, I've already accepted the offer!

That's great! :smile: Where are you from? What academic background?
Reply 4
Original post by Ruru26
That's great! :smile: Where are you from? What academic background?

London, and psychology. You?
Reply 5
Original post by Meshky
London, and psychology. You?

Psychology! I am an international student though.
Hiya, I also received an unconditional offer and have accepted to start September 2015 part-time!
Reply 7
Original post by Jasmine657
Hiya, I also received an unconditional offer and have accepted to start September 2015 part-time!

Hey, congratulations! So how will the part-time mode differ in terms of structure? Do you know how much of the content might be shared with full-time mode?
Hey, I'm not really sure at the moment but I'm hoping to do all my modules in my first year and have a full year to complete my dissertation. This will enable me to work and volunteer as well which is why I decided to do it p/t! Really excited to start the placement though !
Reply 9
Original post by Jasmine657
Hey, I'm not really sure at the moment but I'm hoping to do all my modules in my first year and have a full year to complete my dissertation. This will enable me to work and volunteer as well which is why I decided to do it p/t! Really excited to start the placement though !

Makes sense! I used to hold offers for both modes and at some point considered doing it part-time. They said for part-time students the placement would start in the second year.
Hello,
I have just received a condition offer for this course. If you did end up studying, how are you finding it?
Reply 11
Hi I have just received a conditional offer for this course too! But not sure if I'll take it yet. Where are you from and whats your academic background?
Hello! I have also received a conditional offer for this course :smile:
Reply 13
i submitted my application on the 31st of March but my reference has only just been uploaded yesterday, was just wondering how long it took for you guys to hear back?
Original post by holly_93
i submitted my application on the 31st of March but my reference has only just been uploaded yesterday, was just wondering how long it took for you guys to hear back?

It took just over 2 weeks for me to hear back after my references were uploaded :smile:
Reply 15
Hi Everyone,

I am a current MSc student at the IoPPN (not on this course though) so I'm happy to answer any questions you have about life at the IoPPN or I can try and find out some information about the course if you want!
Guys, any advice on the personal statement for this? What kind of background do you have?
Reply 17
Hey guys I just finished my second year and am now looking into Masters for neuro, do you have any advice? I am studying Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience and am thinking of applying to UCL, Kings, Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial. I currently have an upper 2:1 and am hoping I can pull it up to a 1st next year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending