The Student Room Group

What shall I do with my summer?

I'm on my gap year, currently volunteering in Switzerland, and I"ve been to El Salvador. Was hoping to do Americamp in the summer, but I"ve not heard anything, and I'm needing a plan B. Was thinking of looking at summer camps in Europe, has anybody got any ideas?Thanks,
Reply 1
If you like France I don't know if VVF are still hiring but you get free accommodation etc. and put on a show every week with the kids.
Original post by mickey27
I'm on my gap year, currently volunteering in Switzerland, and I"ve been to El Salvador. Was hoping to do Americamp in the summer, but I"ve not heard anything, and I'm needing a plan B. Was thinking of looking at summer camps in Europe, has anybody got any ideas?Thanks,

Google teach English on summer camp, may get some things there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Have you considered looking at some companies and seeing what programs they have available? From personal experience, I went with 'Smaller Earth', they've got a ton of different programs that you can choose to do over your summer, or any time of the year really, i'd definitely give them a call and see what they can offer you :smile: http://www.smallerearth.com/uk/ check them out!

Quick Reply

Latest