The Student Room Group

Bournemouth Party Destination

Hey all I wanna know for sure that there's going to be plenty of partying in Bournemouth before I confirm it, I know any boys can come to my room :wink: and maybe some girls too hehe
Reply 1
Original post by A'ishahJones69
Hey all I wanna know for sure that there's going to be plenty of partying in Bournemouth before I confirm it, I know any boys can come to my room :wink: and maybe some girls too hehe

You're better off asking in the Bournemouth Uni section,
Original post by A'ishahJones69

Hi A'ishahJones69,

I can assure you there is plenty of partying at Bournemouth! There is pretty much a student night most days of the week and there's loads of clubs like Halo, Cameo, Yates, Lost Gardens, Bonsi, Fire Station, 02 Academy.. etc.

There then is bars such as Revolution, Inferno, Orange Rooms, Aruba, Walk about and also plenty of pubs (Weather spoons, sharkeys.. etc)

Basically your find somewhere to go :smile:

Also Bournemouth is great for social life because most of the halls are right next to each other in town, so your be in easy reach of all your friends and won't have to pay out for taxis.

If the social aspect is really important to you, I would suggest staying in Purbeck accommodation. It's known as being the most 'party-ish' out of all the halls.

Hope this helps!
Gemma :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending