The Student Room Group

Were you upset/sad about leaving secondary school?

Did you cry on the last day of school? Aha
no i hated everyone they were horrid
Yes....3 years later I still miss it.
I was happy to leave

Posted from TSR Mobile
no i was happy to leave
No.
Not at all! One of the best days of my life, I walked out with a huge weight lifted of my shoulders. The day shirts were being signed I just remember thinking how I have wasted 5 years off my life and how depressing that was... I hated the teachers more than the students although most of them were equally bad!!
I cried while hugging my history teacher, he was one of my favourite teachers :frown:
Reply 8
Na, I didn't cry on the day.

But I cry every day now (1yr on) :sad:

(exaggerated)
Reply 9
I hated school so I was very happy but I lost contact with some friends so I guess that was a bad thing
Yes. Tears of joy. Utter, utter joy.
I had mixed feelings
Most of the people from my school left by I decided to stay on at sixthform.
I didn't because I certainly wasn't going to cry over the ********s who went there.
Original post by valkyrie-grey
I didn't because I certainly wasn't going to cry over the ********s who went there.

Well I hope you and the others who found it a horrible place, met new wonderful people afterwards :smile:
Lol I didn't leave- still at my school sixth form and almost everyone is still here... But when I we left school in year 8 it was slightly upsetting.
Not much. I just wanted to continue my journey.
I did have some bad experiences at school though.
I'm much better now, my health has improved.
Original post by francesca_161
Well I hope you and the others who found it a horrible place, met new wonderful people afterwards :smile:

Aw thank you, that's really sweet of you! I'm in a much better place now with much better friends, glad to be out of there! :smile:
lol
I have a week left and if anyone attempts to sign my shirt, I will look upon them with disgust.

Quick Reply

Latest