The Student Room Group

Me and my 10 year old bro just had a fight and I lost

I was being so kind as to help him with his homework and for no reason he went crazy and began attacking me and trying to buzz me. Then he said he's going all Suarez and began to bite my arm and jumped on me. He then pinned me down and buzzed me again. I was screaming the whole time but my mum didn't help and all my nan said was for me to be quiet. He then said I was a fat cow and tried to suffocate me with his dressing gown. I pushed him off the sofa and he almost hit the iron. He then hit me with the cushions and told me I had no friends. I was trying to hit him back and hit him in the chest and he said 'ow my nips nips' and I laughed. He pinned me down again and I finally surrendered an he took my phone, but then I took his Xbox controller and his phone and finally we came to an agreement to call it quits.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
;ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Original post by channies
I was being so kind as to help him with his homework and for no reason he went crazy and began attacking me and trying to buzz me. Then he said he's going all Suarez and began to bite my arm and jumped on me. He then pinned me down and buzzed me again. I was screaming the whole time but my mum didn't help and all my nan said was for me to be quiet. He then said I was a fat cow and tried to suffocate me with his dressing gown. I pushed him off the sofa and he almost hit the iron. He then hit me with the cushions and told me I had no friends. I was trying to hit him back and hit him in the chest and he said 'ow my nips nips' and I laughed. He pinned me down again and I finally surrendered an he took my phone, but then I took his Xbox controller and his phone and finally we came to an agreement to call it quits.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A ten year old with a phone is going to be wierd
:ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by dci.james.turner
Posted from TSR Mobile

All ten year olds have phones now. Well at least my brother's class do :tongue: and I had a phone when I was ten an I'm not weird...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Who needs Mayweather vs Pacquiao when you have a ten year old and his nips.
Reply 5
Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure everyone from the age of about 8 upwards has a phone now.

The amount of kids I've seen walking round with iPhones smh...

My cousin's got iPads when they were about 6, and I think that's pretty normal now :facepalm:
Reply 6
Original post by Arkasia

*nip nips

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia

Atleast there's less hugging
Original post by Yeah dude
Atleast there's less hugging

Maywhethers and pikachu was a waste of my time

A waste of money too, but it was a source of a few jokes
Looooooool
he buzzed you? What? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL. He's at that annoying age- he'll soon grow out of it.

:rofl: Pikachu
Reply 14

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought that was just what brothers do? When mine attacks me I knock his ass down

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by SophieSmall
he buzzed you? What? :confused:

When you poke someone in the side

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
When you poke someone in the side

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't heard that one before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Andy98
I thought that was just what brothers do? When mine attacks me I knock his ass down

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's stronger than me though, I need to start lifting weights to compete

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Andy98
Haven't heard that one before

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's really horrifying, especially when they creep up on you an you don't expect it. I fly out of the chair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
He's stronger than me though, I need to start lifting weights to compete

Posted from TSR Mobile

How old are you? A ten year old shouldn't in any world be stronger than you if you are older than them. I mean I'm not strong but a 12 year old has never posed a threat:confused:

Plus fighting isn't all about strength - it's about technique

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest