The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

En Suite Student flat in Zone 1 for UAL student(available now)

Hi everyone. I have a flat available from now to 27th June, 2015.

It is an en suite student flat location in Zone 1. The closest tube stations are Aldgate East(5 mins walk), Whitechapel(10mins walk) and Aldgate (10 mins walk). Liverpool street train station is only 15mins walk from this location. There are also many bus routes such as 25, 254, 106 etc. take you to central london or other places.

Tesco Metro and express is just around the corner and whitechapel wet market is opened everyday til 5 pm selling various fresh food. A very large free standing Sainsbury's is only 15mins walk from the student hall.

It is close to Whitechapel Gallery, Brick Lane, Shoreditch and Old Spitalfields Market etc, which I am sure you will experience a fruitful London day and night life living in this area. Lots of galleries, night clubs and nice restaurants in the area. Brick Lane and other markets are opened on Sunday selling vintage clothing, street foods, interesting gadgets etc. It is a pretty amazing area for those who would like to experience student life in London fully.

The flat is all furnished and you will have your own private bathroom while sharing a kitchen with the other 4 flatmates. You may refer to the UAL accommodation website for further information of Don Gratton House.

The flat is £186pw, all bills and wifi included
The contract ends on the 27th June, 2015. You may also request for an extension of the contract if you would like to stay after term time.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Viola x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending