The Student Room Group

I dont want to do any of the courses I originally chose?

I have 4 conditional offers but I no longer have any interest whatsoever of doing the courses I originally chose, I dont want to go to any of those campuses either. I just want to go through clearing and see whats available in swansea on results day, ucas says i need to make firm and insurance choice but i seriously dont want to do any of them. i got talked into choosing these courses by a teacher and since going to an interview and learning about the course i literally hate it. SO what can i do about this?
Reply 1
You could decline all offers and go through extra?
Reply 2
Original post by ayshac94
You could decline all offers and go through extra?

hi, i just seen this option! so when i click it and confirm that i have declined all offers, do you know what happens next? can i literally just choose again like i did at the start? thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by mollipop
hi, i just seen this option! so when i click it and confirm that i have declined all offers, do you know what happens next? can i literally just choose again like i did at the start? thanks!

You can only choose one extra option, so not 5 choices like before. I'm not entirely sure of the procedure, would be good to double check with a teacher. You can currently check all courses which are in extra to give you a better idea on what to pick :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by mollipop

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/track-your-application/extra-choices I also used extra by following the steps on this video.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending