The Student Room Group

Help with revision!! No Motivation at all...

I have no motivation to revise what so ever and when I try to it sends me into a really depressed mood like it is literally sucking the life out of me. I don't know what to do about it and how to feel more positive about it but I really need help.
How do you get the motivation to revise?!
Go revise or you're going to **** up and fail.

(does that help?)
Keep repeating to yourself "Do you want fries with that?"
I've only just started revision today. It's later than others but I think just over a month to revise is enough. I've made a timetable and I am planning to stick to it!
Make a list of all the things you want to do, and then look forward to doing them over the summer. Have little breaks now and then, for me Saturday nights I am going to just do what I want.

I haven't had any motivation, but at the moment it is just thinking I'm coming to fail, or that I have the potential to do really well if I stick to it.

Hope this helps. :biggrin:
Reply 4
me neither it's crap :frown: I really just need to get in the zone- remember how important these are

Posted from TSR Mobile
You wanna be working in McDonalds cleaning toilets? Because that's how you end up working in McDonalds cleaning toilets.
Reply 6
Just think how happy you'll be when you open your results and have good grades vs how upset you'll be opening your results with e's and u's
That's what got me through last year and will hopefully do the same last year, and the fact I don't want to have 'wasted' 2 years of my life doing a levels when I could have had a proper job

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending