The Student Room Group

Top up degree uni accommodation

Hiya! So I'm doing my fda at a local college, as I didn't want to move away to far straight away after college, but for my 3rd year I think it would be good to move to a uni, however would I get to live in halls? As I will be a first year to the uni however in my 3rd year on the top up course, if anyone knows that will be great! Thank you :smile:
Original post by hielliehere
Hiya! So I'm doing my fda at a local college, as I didn't want to move away to far straight away after college, but for my 3rd year I think it would be good to move to a uni, however would I get to live in halls? As I will be a first year to the uni however in my 3rd year on the top up course, if anyone knows that will be great! Thank you :smile:

yeah a 3rd year top up will allow you to go in t hals no problem as you will be classed as a student at the university.
Original post by hielliehere

I think it would depend on the individual university, some say freshers only in halls others let more 2nd years + in.
Hi, I know its been a year since you have done your top-up degree but how was it compared to the HND and if you moved out did you find suitable accommodation. Reason I am asking is because I will be doing a top-up in a few weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending