The Student Room Group

Application to sixth-form schools in the UK

I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this in, but I couldn't find another suitable category. I apologise if this post does not belong under 'A-Levels'.

I am an international student who will take my country's GCSE-equivalent in November-December 2015, and the results will only be out in March 2016. But I was thinking of applying to a sixth-form school in the UK. However, I'm not very sure how they work (I've checked their websites), but it seems that applications must be made on the year before entry. Can I apply without GCSE grades? (since if I were to apply after receiving my GCSE-equivalent grades, there will be a one-year delay?)

Also, is it recommended to apply to multiple schools?

Please correct me if any of the information above is inaccurate, and thanks in advance for any help.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest