The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Plastic fans with plastic flags
arrogant **** of a manger
One burst of success since Aabramovic whereas Arsenal have a long history of success
Racist fans
racist captain
(edited 8 years ago)
I wouldn't say I'm bitter of their success - if a team is full of good enough players to win stuff then they deserve it.

However I am bitter of the way they got their success (piles of money to buy all the top players which they didn't really "earn" as such), same as I feel about man city really. Don't see why they should suddenly do well.bc someone invests a couple of billions, any team could have that success if they had that much money :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
From what i can gather it is because Abramovich as paid for Success like the Ab-Dabs at City. Just to Clear it up after the Villa and Wolves I hate Liverpool and Arsenal most.

Also probably because Arsenal have never been relegated where Chelsea used to be a yo-yo club bit like Blues and Sunderland- but i think that was back in the 70/80s. The thing Arsenal fans get annoyed at is that they have not won the League in ages, but they have not been worthy of it. Going back to the point about Arsenal never getting relegated ,Also they never got promoted- they was elected to the top flight despite finishing below 4 teams in Division two at the time which include Small Heath (Birmingham) and Wolves can not remember the other ones. But it was definatly a conspiracy from the FA- which saw spurs relegated- which created the extra hatred for the yids to give Arsenal a bashing every time they meet.

Bold = Information nobody cares about because the majority of people are glory hunters on here.
Original post by tomov
Plastic fans with plastic flags
arrogant **** of a manger
One burst of success since Aabramovic whereas Arsenal have a long history of success
Racist fans
racist captain

Bit Rich from Arsenal- The team who have the 2nd biggest stadium in the country and are silent
A bit like your fans
After being elected to the top flight and handpicked easy games in most cups up until the semi final stage
Which Every club has some Racist fans
Who has won more premier league titles in 5 years than Arsenal have in the last 10?
Because they're successful.

What else is there to discuss?
Anyway else think Arsene Wenger is an incredibly overrated manager? He is living of the achievements of a squad which disintegrated over a decade ago, and is invariably stubborn in the way his team plays football. With all the plaudits he receives, he has won 3 league titles and 5 FA Cups. That is no comparison to Mourinho who has won 8 league titles in four different countries as well as 2 Champions Leagues and a plethora of domestic titles. How is that even a competition? The obvious argument from a Arsenal perspective is the money spent by each respected manager, but that is longer a potent argument. Arsenal have spent almost £300 million since that start of decade, and are stagnated in the very same decision prior to the spending. Mourinho has spent cleverly and bought players based on what the team needs as opposed to the ability of the player as Wenger does. Mourinho has also been successful without money, as shown in Porto. His shrewdness in the transfer market was displayed at Inter, where he sold Ibrahimovic for a ridiculous amount and replaced him with Eto'o, Sneijder and Milito who won him the treble that season.

All in all, Arsenal fans are bitter because Mourinho has pulled Wenger's pants down and made him look at right mug, and there is nothing he can do about it.
Well well well, here we are 7 years later....your sugar daddy Roman forced to sell the club....and Chelsea get smashed by 4s everytime they play Arsenal, back to the norm baby.
You could all go back to supporting Arsenal now just like you did before 2003
Come on, guys! you don't need to revive an old thread to fire this rivalry thing again. All the more as both teams, Arsenal and Chelsea, are average and not exactly brilliant.

Latest